This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Warlock vs. Mage in terms of DPS?

#21pistachio2888Posted 11/18/2013 11:26:23 AM
hitman826 posted...
B1g_Clown posted...
SnackMachine posted...
xFilth posted...
Warlock destroys mage at everything

This.

Also, don't think that destro is the only good spec. Affliction is awesome on council fights, and can literally burst over a million dps in the opener.

Demo lags behind until you get pretty geared, but once geared it's just as good.

All 3 specs destroy.

You kidding i am a 570 ilvl mage our lock is 567 and im constantly crushing him in DPS i am Frost btw
---
Hello my name is Trolly of Trollington HAHA MageuLook
#22ElaeusPosted 11/18/2013 11:49:29 AM
B1g_Clown posted...
when I said wrong post, I was referring to the one where you commented juvat being my alt and where I don't play wow anymore, the one I quoted you saying... not sure what's so complicated.

inb4 wall of text response

B1g_Clown posted...
so much wrong in your posts

^ referring to the bold part, since you usually jump on every post I make without a reason. If you don't like my posting then that's like, your freedom of opinion man, but that's easily sorted by simply not responding or ignoring me all together. I welcome you or anyone else to disagree when you actually have something to say in counter to an argument I made without being a troll about it.
---
My heart just wouldn't be in it, you know? Haven't got one.
#23B1g_ClownPosted 11/18/2013 2:24:11 PM
Elaeus posted...
B1g_Clown posted...
when I said wrong post, I was referring to the one where you commented juvat being my alt and where I don't play wow anymore, the one I quoted you saying... not sure what's so complicated.

inb4 wall of text response

B1g_Clown posted...
so much wrong in your posts

^ referring to the bold part, since you usually jump on every post I make without a reason. If you don't like my posting then that's like, your freedom of opinion man, but that's easily sorted by simply not responding or ignoring me all together. I welcome you or anyone else to disagree when you actually have something to say in counter to an argument I made without being a troll about it.

your wall of text critically hit me.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjJi5xhAOzQ
#24bstbllPosted 11/18/2013 3:55:38 PM
When the only response you can come up with after being made to look like an idiot essentially boils down to "LOL U TYPE 2 MUCH AMIRITE GAIZ" you should probably just stop.
---
So basically communists are druids. -Gestapoid
#25B1g_ClownPosted 11/18/2013 4:37:33 PM
bstbll posted...
When the only response you can come up with after being made to look like an idiot essentially boils down to "LOL U TYPE 2 MUCH AMIRITE GAIZ" you should probably just stop.

hey look guys, its elaeus alt.

...see what I did there elaeus???
---
#26TheGreatCheezePosted 11/18/2013 5:30:27 PM
B1g_Clown posted...
bstbll posted...

Ooooh get rekt elaeus!!11!
---
They should get Tom Wilson to voice Garrosh in the next expansion.
"Why don't you make like an old god, and ygth'ngglll plaag'n'ggtkklak"
#27scarecrowsPosted 11/18/2013 5:35:30 PM
bstbll posted...

Even sadder is him and his not alt whodat just follow her around pulling her pigtails and trying to kick her to the ground every time she posts. It's starting to become embarrassing every time I enter a thread and see one of them quoting her and making some idiotic comment. Do we have a cringe section on these boards? I'd love to see some prom pics of clown with his arm hovering over his cousin's shoulder.
---
Poop back and forth. With the same poop. Forever. ))<>((
#28ElaeusPosted 11/18/2013 5:49:27 PM
TheGreatCheeze posted...
B1g_Clown posted...
bstbll posted...

Ooooh get rekt elaeus!!11!

oh yeah, his comment totally reminded me of that rap battle parody for some reason!

scarecrows posted...
bstbll posted...

Even sadder is him and his not alt whodat just follow her around pulling her pigtails and trying to kick her to the ground every time she posts. It's starting to become embarrassing every time I enter a thread and see one of them quoting her and making some idiotic comment. Do we have a cringe section on these boards? I'd love to see some prom pics of clown with his arm hovering over his cousin's shoulder.

<3

Thanks but careful out there Ed, or then you will also be accused to be my alt, because you know you, WaffIe, bstbll and everyone that has been posting here for longer than I did? You're all a part of a future plan I made so that I can get into an argument with B1g_Clown some where down the line in 2013 and "own him on the internetz".

God I feel stupid just typing that because that's probably what he thinks as well if you factor in the quality of his posts and his usual mind set...
---
My heart just wouldn't be in it, you know? Haven't got one.
#29B1g_ClownPosted 11/18/2013 6:24:42 PM
scarecrows posted...
bstbll posted...

even sadder when people come to her defense when theres always non issues not worth getting in to. you guys should just ignore me lol.
---
#30scarecrowsPosted 11/18/2013 6:42:48 PM
B1g_Clown posted...
scarecrows posted...
bstbll posted...

even sadder when people come to her defense when theres always non issues not worth getting in to. you guys should just ignore me lol.

http://i.imgur.com/lZJViKu.gif
---
Poop back and forth. With the same poop. Forever. ))<>((