disbanding world boss groups

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. disbanding world boss groups

User Info: Wolfeee145

Wolfeee145
3 years ago#1
this happened to me a few times where the whole raid of 40 people would just randomly be disbanded and i finally figured out(and how they were doing it) that it was a single player(not the leader) kicking everyone from the raid for fun

why would they do this, it doesnt really benefit them in anyway so why would they do it

User Info: GreatDrake

GreatDrake
3 years ago#2
Because they are jerks and get pleasure from irritating others it's the same reason people like camping others or go searching for people to gank.
Bedlam Boy's Disturbing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2puDJun9iCA&feature=related

User Info: Wolfeee145

Wolfeee145
3 years ago#3
GreatDrake posted...
Because they are jerks and get pleasure from irritating others it's the same reason people like camping others or go searching for people to gank.

i sent blizzard some tickets about it but some players told me that the fastest way to get it fixed is to make it become widespread, should i share how to do it with players i meet or just wait

User Info: Valcorn

Valcorn
3 years ago#4
NO! Then you might have action taken against you. Record the person doing it, if you can and send the video to blizzard. I don't know how you'd go about doing that. Maybe post it to youtube. Make sure you make it very clear YOU are not the one doing it, it's a problem you'd like investigated.

User Info: ChaoticKane

ChaoticKane
3 years ago#5
Never going to be an actionable offense. Blizz's response would simply be "don't make people you don't know or trust raid assistants."

And they're right.
But lets not forget how deadly the zerg were in Starship troopers! Well until the Terrans got Marauders. - julbull73
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. disbanding world boss groups

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived