This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

disbanding world boss groups

#1Wolfeee145Posted 11/22/2013 6:02:21 PM
this happened to me a few times where the whole raid of 40 people would just randomly be disbanded and i finally figured out(and how they were doing it) that it was a single player(not the leader) kicking everyone from the raid for fun

why would they do this, it doesnt really benefit them in anyway so why would they do it
#2GreatDrakePosted 11/22/2013 6:26:19 PM
Because they are jerks and get pleasure from irritating others it's the same reason people like camping others or go searching for people to gank.
---
Bedlam Boy's Disturbing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2puDJun9iCA&feature=related
#3Wolfeee145(Topic Creator)Posted 11/22/2013 6:58:09 PM
GreatDrake posted...
Because they are jerks and get pleasure from irritating others it's the same reason people like camping others or go searching for people to gank.

i sent blizzard some tickets about it but some players told me that the fastest way to get it fixed is to make it become widespread, should i share how to do it with players i meet or just wait
#4ValcornPosted 11/22/2013 7:08:29 PM
NO! Then you might have action taken against you. Record the person doing it, if you can and send the video to blizzard. I don't know how you'd go about doing that. Maybe post it to youtube. Make sure you make it very clear YOU are not the one doing it, it's a problem you'd like investigated.
#5ChaoticKanePosted 11/23/2013 4:13:51 AM
Never going to be an actionable offense. Blizz's response would simply be "don't make people you don't know or trust raid assistants."

And they're right.
---
But lets not forget how deadly the zerg were in Starship troopers! Well until the Terrans got Marauders. - julbull73