This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pandaria after Faction Change

#1ViolentAbacusPosted 1/22/2014 5:20:04 PM
So, after I faction changed does it reset all the quests or does it show the faction specific ones or what? I did the beginning quest (it was like 2 or 3 really easy ones) and was wondering if that was all I needed to do.

Faction changed from horde to alliance.

Also, after the faction change I lost my flight path to the Timeless Isle.. But I can just fly there so that's not that big of a deal..

And completely unrelated, is there a fast way to get rep for the black prince? I found a spot that you can get 60 rep per kill where these npc's will kill them after you tag them.. But that takes forever.
---
While you bask in my glory, please try not to make me angry by writing words that don't exist in dictionaries.
#2vahndragonwingPosted 1/22/2014 7:22:45 PM
idk about the quests, the timeless isle thing is because there are 2 different bases so you HAD the horde one, and as for the black prince those are the best but honestly it doesnt take too much to kill them, OQueue usually has groups and if nothing else I need the rep too
---
IMO
3050-9023-0902
#3ViolentAbacus(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2014 7:47:08 PM
Oh! Vahn! You're in the guild! I completely forgot. Sometime this weekend you want to rep farm with me?
---
While you bask in my glory, please try not to make me angry by writing words that don't exist in dictionaries.
#4vahndragonwingPosted 1/22/2014 9:39:07 PM
Sure, just hit me up sometime when i'm on.
---
IMO
3050-9023-0902