This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What Class as a whole is in the worst shape right now?

#1nickizgr8Posted 1/23/2014 5:39:36 PM
Which Class is the in the worst position right now. - Results (290 votes)
Death Knight
20% (58 votes)
Druid
7.59% (22 votes)
Mage
5.52% (16 votes)
Monk
5.52% (16 votes)
Paladin
8.28% (24 votes)
Priest
11.38% (33 votes)
Rouge
25.52% (74 votes)
Shaman
7.59% (22 votes)
Warlock
2.76% (8 votes)
Warrior
5.86% (17 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I left Hunters out as they seem to be in a pretty good position. Good raid utility and good DPS in all 3 specs.

Just post if you thing hunters are the worse off.
---
Brothers and Sisters are sworn enemies Like PC Gamers and Xbox Gamers, or PC Gamers and Sony Gamers, Or PC Gamers and PC Gamers, Damn PC Gamers ruined PC gaming
#2God_of_GorePosted 1/23/2014 5:45:28 PM
I would have left locks out if anything but personally I haven't seen Rogues do well in a while.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/suicidelraccoon?feature=mhee
http://www.bestna.net/files/3913/6790/4044/Draven.swf
#3nickizgr8(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2014 5:47:02 PM
God_of_Gore posted...
I would have left locks out if anything but personally I haven't seen Rogues do well in a while.

I've heard affliction is pretty meh right now.
---
Brothers and Sisters are sworn enemies Like PC Gamers and Xbox Gamers, or PC Gamers and Sony Gamers, Or PC Gamers and PC Gamers, Damn PC Gamers ruined PC gaming
#4Mirido22Posted 1/23/2014 5:50:57 PM
Voted dk because they just aren't keeping up with the other dps. Even with the buffs they still lag behind, even in pvp they are weak glass cannons. Also blood dk is not that good of a tank for siege.
#5AllGodsDiePosted 1/23/2014 5:52:33 PM
nickizgr8 posted...
God_of_Gore posted...

I've heard affliction is pretty meh right now.

Lol? Where did you hear this? Lfr? Affliction is up there with the top.
---
Xboxtags-KarmaRetention/Pebble7880.
Steam-Allgodsdie
#6PhrenzZephyrPosted 1/23/2014 6:15:11 PM
nickizgr8 posted...
I left Hunters out as they seem to be in a pretty good position. Good raid utility and good DPS in all 3 specs.

Just post if you thing hunters are the worse off.

That's interesting because I'd vote hunter due to its mediocre damage and lack of raid utility.
#7DawnshadowPosted 1/23/2014 6:38:42 PM
Mine. :<

"That's interesting because I'd vote hunter due to its mediocre damage and lack of raid utility."

Hunters' raid utility is primarily that they can bring any other class' buff via pet selection. They're a wild card.
---
Pokemon X - 2664-2616-4997 - Munna, Sigilyph, Duosion - PM me!
#8pwned3xPosted 1/23/2014 6:49:08 PM
DK's suck at most things in the game, and the rest of the game they are barely mediocre. We are absolute trash in PvE, and mostly trash in PvP. I won't get into why DKs are bad in PvE, the numbers should easily explain that.

In PvP the only role we can fill is target caller, and other classes can do that just as good if not better. We have no place in arenas, period. When I'm on my druid, DKs are literally not even a threat to me unless they're paired up with 2+ DPS (and one of them better be a rogue). We have the worst utility, mobility, and CC in the game by a large margin in all 3. Our survivability in 3s is among the bottom 3. Our damage is mediocre and takes way to much time to setup, and is made out to seem bigger than it is because our diseases effect everything equally (still hits like a wet noodle, we just get a lot of noodles).

I seriously cannot express in words about how mindblowingly frustrating it is to play DKs are in PvP. I mean we're a DoT class, yet there was a Warrior I encountered whose Deep Wounds out damaged both of my diseases COMBINED. I quit playing my DK that day.
---
PSN: Settai
UMvC3 Main Team: Magneto/Morrigan/Sentinel
#9OmniNakagoPosted 1/23/2014 8:01:26 PM
PhrenzZephyr posted...
That's interesting because I'd vote hunter due to its mediocre damage and lack of raid utility.

What lack of utility?

They can bring (almost?) every buff, Bloodlust, and battle rez (the CD isn't shared between pets, so they can have five if needed).
---
"God is a comedian, playing to an audience that is too afraid to laugh." -Voltaire
steamcommunity.com/id/nepenthes / twitter.com/epolsen
#10PhrenzZephyrPosted 1/23/2014 8:32:28 PM
OmniNakago posted...
PhrenzZephyr posted...

What lack of utility?

They can bring (almost?) every buff, Bloodlust, and battle rez (the CD isn't shared between pets, so they can have five if needed).

In other words all their "utility" is brought by multiple other classes. Aren't they literally the only class without a unique raid CD? Even rogue has smoke bomb, lame as that may be.