Jumping In Again

#1DeimirPosted 5/31/2011 4:54:03 AM
Started playing a few nights ago, and during the final encounter of the new Lambda trial I lost my internet connection just long enough to get Mapserved, and couldn't find my old team when I got back in. Took it as a sign to stay away until yesterday morning, when I kicked the game on again around 5 AM. Loaded up my level 8 Ice/Kin tank in Praetoria, and proceeded to kick keister all over the place. When I finally logged out at 7 PM, I was level 20 and out of Praetoria.
---
"Video games don't make people more violent, and I'll kill anyone who disagrees."
#2TridenTPosted 5/31/2011 6:27:43 AM
Noooooooo

If I even kinda sorta had free time, I'd be firing up the ol' debit card.

Don't tempt me, D!
---
~TridenT~ This sig on strike until GameFAQs gives me back manual control.
#3Deimir(Topic Creator)Posted 5/31/2011 1:08:43 PM
Well when you put it that way, I feel I should mention that before work this morning I knocked out the introductory Midnighters arc, unlocked capes, and did my character's first 5 tip missions.
---
"Video games don't make people more violent, and I'll kill anyone who disagrees."
#4TridenTPosted 6/1/2011 7:00:48 AM
Man. I really can't wait til I've got a better job and no longer have to spend extra time earning certifications. MCSE is much harder than, and not nearly as fun as CoH.
---
#5Deimir(Topic Creator)Posted 6/4/2011 5:35:26 AM
My mind, it is blown. I jumped in onto Color-Coded (Thugs/Trick Arrow MM) because I had heard that all the Vanguard costume pieces had been unlocked, and it's always been a goal of mine to make his costume's....unique color scheme on Vanguard armor. After I got that done, I figured I'd respec him to get him updated for the inherent Fitness pool. Well, I made it all the way up to slotting enhancements before I realized that I didn't have any enhancements in my inventory for Fitness at all. I had completely forgotten that I'd leveled Color-Coded to 47 without so much as touching the Fitness pool. Headed out now to play him for a bit, see how much he can go crazy now that he's got Stamina.
---
#6Deimir(Topic Creator)Posted 6/4/2011 5:38:45 PM
And now Color-Coded is 50. The leveleing process has really been streamlined. I remember in the day when it took all week to get from 47 to 50, and thanks to a steady stream of story arc bonuses I just did it in less than 12 hours of play time.
---
#7jaredwildePosted 6/5/2011 8:53:13 PM
Dei! And Tri! I was just thinking about you rubes the other day. Well, the whole gang really. How ya'll doin?
---
You lost me at juxtaposition. Is that something from the Kama Sutra?-Metroid82
Technically yes.-Fluffball
#8Deimir(Topic Creator)Posted 6/6/2011 6:01:43 AM
Heya JW, glad to see you're still alive and kicking. Me, I got out of retail and am working in IT Deployment Services, moved out of my mom's house, then moved back in with her when she moved to a new house, and finally got myself a steady girlfriend. Yep, that pretty much covers the last 2 years or so for me.

You should stick around the board, maybe we can get some of the old chatterboxes back on here. It's gotten so dead recently that our last CoCoH fell off the board and got locked.

And how about you? What's keeping JW busy these days?
---
#9TridenTPosted 6/6/2011 8:15:28 AM
Dei I am going to stick my entire foot in your nose if you make me play this game again. (Before my free time opens up enough to actually play.)

Grats on CC, though. That's kinda funny.

Hey, JW! Good to hear from ya again! Not doing too bad here, but I work for the devil and am trying to get back into the kind of awesome job I used to have. With luck, by the end of the month I can be on board something more IT'y. I am A+ and Net+ certified now, but I've worked in a call center so long that what little IT experience I have counts for less and less as time goes by.

The real trouble is I work 3-midnight, and I spend the 8am-noon hours each morning learning MCSE stuffs. Sleep is a rare commodity, let alone gaming time.

How is the you?
---
#10Deimir(Topic Creator)Posted 6/6/2011 2:36:13 PM
Tri, if you didn't already have Going Rogue, I would email you one of my spare keys just to see you try it.
---