This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Battle Trophy Tips - Second Edition

#351LordAnnubisPosted 10/12/2008 7:47:34 AMmessage detail
I recently made a Youtube video about "kill ____ with AAAs only"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R90zGVUOtsw

Really easy method.

---
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/LordAnnubis
Translations: http://www.flickr.com/photos/14011431@N04/
#352SonicDiamondPosted 10/26/2008 4:27:14 AMmessage detail
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#353SonicDiamondPosted 10/26/2008 4:28:40 AMmessage detail
I have an urgent message about these Battle Trophies. I have gotten as far as Airyglyph, but I'm not sure If I am able to access the Battle Trophies yet from the Start screen.... Do you have be somewhere in the storyline in order to access your Battle Trophies????
#354PandamaarePosted 10/29/2008 8:24:18 PMmessage detail
Battle Simulator
---
Grant light to the suffering that spreads through the abyss!
#355Generic_PancakePosted 11/12/2008 5:56:44 PMmessage detail
Okay, this is really weird.

I can't get the 250 chain trophy.

I don't have it. I got a chain of OVER 250. My chain didn't break. I didn't lose the fight.

There is no reason I shouldn't be able to get it.

But I can't. Help?
---
Acting crazy, is what makes life fun.
Being crazy, makes it even better. -Me
#356PandamaarePosted 11/13/2008 3:37:47 PMmessage detail
You should see if its collecting battle trophies and that you loaded your battle trophy data in the beginning screen before attempting any trophy that takes time.
---
#357Noy11385Posted 11/28/2008 12:04:56 AMmessage detail
Is there anyway to get the defeat luther at level 1 trophy, with out, having fayt at level 1? Cause, I always use fayt, and right now, he has the highest level in my play through, with my other two cliff and nel close behind. I'm currently leveling him up alone, at the mountains, of bar but anyway, can you get it, if you are controlling a level 1 char, and entering the fight with the other level 1 char, and a dead fayt since, I'm aiming for the ending with all the females, and then males on me next play through? Though I wished not to do that to the main character. But anyway, can any one, who did not have the trophy yet, and check if it works? I would really appreciate it if you could please?
#358PandamaarePosted 11/28/2008 9:58:19 AMmessage detail
Is there anyway to get the defeat luther at level 1 trophy, with out, having fayt at level 1
No, you'll have to start a new file. Dead members' level will still count in that trophy, you're probably thinking otherwise as the BBG is easier attained if dead members are in the party.

I'm aiming for the ending with all the females, and then males on me next play through? Though I wished not to do that to the main character.
I do not see your point in this
---
#359Noy11385Posted 11/28/2008 10:43:17 PMmessage detail
I see, thanks for replying, about the second one, for get about it, I'm just voting out my regret in having to kill me fave character. Anyway, I heard that you can get defeat luther at level 1 and 10 in one battle at fd mode, if I fight luther with level one chars at fd, is it true? Also, since I'm here, I might as well tell how I got the paralyze, and freeze all trophy with Fayt only, so here I go.

Like one said defeat all but one dragon who could be killed easily in one blow, then run around in circles in front of it when it does it's breath attack and hope it paralyze you, then hope a rock comes and finish the job. You could also try activating blade of fury just as it uses it's breath attack, and hopefully, it paralyze you, the breath attack that is while your bof kills it. I haven't tried the last method, but I did use it to get the freeze all trophy with fayt, only, though, you might wish to save before doing so, cause it took me quite a number of times, and certainly many deaths to get. Anyway to do this, fight the enemies with the special attack, Ice Coffin, and, like the dragon, leave one enemy that could be killed in one blow. Now, evade all it's attacks while keeping yourself near the enemy as possible, until it 'Ice Coffin' Wait for it to finish showing then name before activating bof and if everything goes well, you should be frozen while the caster is hit by your bof. I pretty much set bof on weak short setting but I think you can set it on major, short, your choice, I hope this helps.
#360PandamaarePosted 11/29/2008 9:11:43 AMmessage detail
Anyway, I heard that you can get defeat luther at level 1 and 10 in one battle at fd mode, if I fight luther with level one chars at fd, is it true?
Any BT that does not have a level requirement can be done in any difficulty. Level 1 is one of them. I suggest doing that trophy in a uni level though as Fayt is rather useful at the Inquisitor battle in 4D mode.

You did it the hard way, the better way would have been getting the rabbit chalice, get frozen once, escape, replace that character, repeat until 3 are frozen/paralyzed and then go fight a Noble Men or any one member party and explode yourself.
---