This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Battle Trophy Tips - Second Edition

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Star Ocean: Till the End of Time
  3. Battle Trophy Tips - Second Edition
3 years ago#401
Thanks for the info.
---
guwa
#639 - Terrakion
Amazing this still exists.
3 years ago#403
Good stuff
what about the no hp dammage bt's on bosses,does that count for the whole party or just the character your controlling ?
---
Add me on raptr:Rapid-Vengeance
3 years ago#405
^the character you're controlling, changing character when he is going to take damage allows you to have this BT too (i've done this quite a few amount of times)

oh and also note that the "Eye" enemy that has absorbing HP/MP skill, its damage isn't counted as damage (took damage from absorbing skill, still got No Damage BT O_o)

i got a quick tips for the :

Win with a margin of 1/2/3/4/5 HP

people says the quickest way is going to Ursa Lava Cave, but mine is doing it in the early dungeon when Fayt is still solo my steps are :

1. have Fayt learn Aerial/Blade of Fury (iirc its 10/20 hp cost)
2. equip in Battle Skill in O, then Aerial / Blade of Fury (whatever skill that cost 10/20 hp) in X
3. see how much hp at your last digit, if it is 1/2/3/4/5, then spam X Aerial/Blade of Fury till your HP goes to 1/2/3/4/5, if it isn't 1/2/3/4/5, cast a O button battle skill
4. rinse and repeat, imo this is faster and more precise than Ursa Lava method where everyone already has 3000++ HP.
chukkyjr posted...
oh and also note that the "Eye" enemy that has absorbing HP/MP skill, its damage isn't counted as damage (took damage from absorbing skill, still got No Damage BT O_o)

^ That's new to me O.o
---
Official Prez of Sophia Esteed Eternal Fan (25)
Official "Did you guys" guy of GFAQ's Duodecim Boards (Credit: Mega_Skrull)
I'll always have 1 active message because of this thread. Dose memories. <3
---
What can I do to save Sony?
1 year ago#408
So I'm new to the game, on my first playthru, supposed to go get copper ore. But I've read a lil bit on the boards and I think its worth sharing that the trophies for button presses can not be gotten if the character you are controlling is ko'd
---
I am the eternal darkness. Come to me, innocent one. Bring me your inner light.
1 year ago#409
Regarding the "Incapacitated X times" BTs, do you have to get game overs like it says in 1 of the FAQs or does the controlled character have to die that many times?
---
Can't let you do that, Douchebag
6 months ago#410
You don't need to get game overs and it doesn't have to be your controlled character who dies
  1. Boards
  2. Star Ocean: Till the End of Time
  3. Battle Trophy Tips - Second Edition

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.