tri emblem question

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: doitwildly

doitwildly
8 years ago#1
i have 3 tri-emblems but they have no factors how do i get some factors on them?

User Info: iLegend

iLegend
8 years ago#2
No, you have 3 Tri - Emblums. Which have no factors and do nothing. Sell them, you got 20k a pop
First Member of the RMU {R}ROY'S OUR BOY!!! And Pichu!!!
http://z11.invisionfree.com/Gamers_Hideouts/index.php?

doitwildly
8 years ago#3
i see thanks so i have to spend 600 mil a pop for them no other way to get some?

doitwildly
8 years ago#4
6 mil i mean

User Info: CloudSith5060

CloudSith5060
8 years ago#5
Santa's Boots!!! Equip them on Fayt, plug in a turbo paddle, and find a cheap inn(Kirlsa). Then just activate the X Turbo in front of the innkeeper, and leave your game for a couple hours. Usually doesnt take me more than an hour to end up with three of them!!!

User Info: Fayt_Esteed

Fayt_Esteed
8 years ago#6
Tri-Emblums are fakes.
Captain Falcon tried to Falcon Punch Fox, but he pressed Z or R twice and it hit Banjo instead. - Zapp

User Info: CrossTrigger

CrossTrigger
8 years ago#7
If you got FaytxLuther at Urssa Cave Temple, Luther drops a Tri-Emblem.
"Did you know you can donate one or all of your vital organs to the Aperture Science Self Esteem Fund for Girls? It's true!"

User Info: crate3333

crate3333
8 years ago#8
Also, you don't have to spend 6 mil on each Tri-Emblem. You can cut the cost by up to 30% by inventing certain items (Beguiling Device or some craftable with a name I have forgotten). Since this ends up being far cheaper in this case, it is advised you do so.
Implication is a strong weapon.
I do read sometimes.

User Info: dawnquest

dawnquest
8 years ago#9
You really only need 3 tri-emblems for your active battle party. Do the "30x fol 3x enemyatk" thing and rack up the money first.

doitwildly
8 years ago#10
i got the x10 fol had 18mil in 30 mins

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived