This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What an awesome game

#1Cal873Posted 1/24/2008 11:24:23 PM
I haven't played it since around release time, but remembering back when i did play it, I enjoyed the hell out of it. The characters and the story were the best part for me. I put this game up there with Skies of Arcadia for being able to truly get me involved in the story and characters. Now after reading through the message boards i really need to play this again. I just wish i could wipe my memory of it so I can get that fresh experience again.
---
Wii- Lurch, FC:8710,9537,9844,5034
XBL: The LeBlanc, PSN: TheLeBlanc
#2ArcadiaLegendPosted 1/24/2008 11:56:38 PM
Agreed. You win for mentioning Skies of Arcadia xD
That's probably my favorite RPG of all time. I love it and SO3 to death.
---
SO3 CPU Tournament: korangar, drkhades(winners!)
I hereby crown thee Fayt Leingod the Ultimate champion(Fayt & Luke fangirl)(Shun=my hero)(I love Ptsygnh)
#3LightOfJudgmentPosted 1/25/2008 2:21:36 PM
"I just wish i could wipe my memory of it so I can get that fresh experience again"

Isn't that just the best feeling? I feel the same way, this game is indeed awesome.
---
Harken the angel's summon. The true path shall guide you, find peace in anihilation! Phantom Destruction!
#4crate3333Posted 1/25/2008 3:51:13 PM
SO3 is a game that I find I enjoy more as I know more about it, so I certainly wouldn't want to forget everything and play it again. o.o

There are games where that'd be nice though.
---
Implication is a strong weapon.
I do read sometimes.
#5ArcadiaLegendPosted 1/25/2008 5:27:07 PM
Yeah. Some games would be wonderful to just forget the storyline and experience it again. I wouldn't wanna lose my knowledge of SO3 though xD
---
SO3 CPU Tournament: korangar, drkhades(winners!)
I hereby crown thee Fayt Leingod the Ultimate champion(Fayt & Luke fangirl)(Shun=my hero)(I love Ptsygnh)
#6HiroyValestiPosted 1/25/2008 8:45:23 PM
I always lose my experience after not playing for 2 weeks. Then I come back playing it better or worst doing things I normally never do or found effective at first.
---
Star Ocean 3 BTS: 300/300
#7Neo_Zeromus_XPosted 1/25/2008 9:59:28 PM
I'd love to have the feeling of playing the game for the first time again, but on the other hand, I really wouldn't want to give up everything I've learned about this game over the years. xD
---
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=ZeromusX
"Portable electronics...leave it to the Japanese." "Nokia is from Finland..."
#8Biblio_InarabitPosted 1/25/2008 10:47:53 PM
"I just wish i could wipe my memory of it so I can get that fresh experience again"

me too....

---
"I love Breath of fire and Star Ocean!" :]