What an awesome game

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Cal873

Cal873
8 years ago#1
I haven't played it since around release time, but remembering back when i did play it, I enjoyed the hell out of it. The characters and the story were the best part for me. I put this game up there with Skies of Arcadia for being able to truly get me involved in the story and characters. Now after reading through the message boards i really need to play this again. I just wish i could wipe my memory of it so I can get that fresh experience again.
Wii- Lurch, FC:8710,9537,9844,5034
XBL: The LeBlanc, PSN: TheLeBlanc

User Info: ArcadiaLegend

ArcadiaLegend
8 years ago#2
Agreed. You win for mentioning Skies of Arcadia xD
That's probably my favorite RPG of all time. I love it and SO3 to death.
SO3 CPU Tournament: korangar, drkhades(winners!)
I hereby crown thee Fayt Leingod the Ultimate champion(Fayt & Luke fangirl)(Shun=my hero)(I love Ptsygnh)

User Info: LightOfJudgment

LightOfJudgment
8 years ago#3
"I just wish i could wipe my memory of it so I can get that fresh experience again"

Isn't that just the best feeling? I feel the same way, this game is indeed awesome.
Harken the angel's summon. The true path shall guide you, find peace in anihilation! Phantom Destruction!

User Info: crate3333

crate3333
8 years ago#4
SO3 is a game that I find I enjoy more as I know more about it, so I certainly wouldn't want to forget everything and play it again. o.o

There are games where that'd be nice though.
Implication is a strong weapon.
I do read sometimes.

User Info: ArcadiaLegend

ArcadiaLegend
8 years ago#5
Yeah. Some games would be wonderful to just forget the storyline and experience it again. I wouldn't wanna lose my knowledge of SO3 though xD
SO3 CPU Tournament: korangar, drkhades(winners!)
I hereby crown thee Fayt Leingod the Ultimate champion(Fayt & Luke fangirl)(Shun=my hero)(I love Ptsygnh)

User Info: HiroyValesti

HiroyValesti
8 years ago#6
I always lose my experience after not playing for 2 weeks. Then I come back playing it better or worst doing things I normally never do or found effective at first.
Star Ocean 3 BTS: 300/300

User Info: Neo_Zeromus_X

Neo_Zeromus_X
8 years ago#7
I'd love to have the feeling of playing the game for the first time again, but on the other hand, I really wouldn't want to give up everything I've learned about this game over the years. xD
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=ZeromusX
"Portable electronics...leave it to the Japanese." "Nokia is from Finland..."

User Info: Biblio_Inarabit

Biblio_Inarabit
8 years ago#8
"I just wish i could wipe my memory of it so I can get that fresh experience again"

me too....

"I love Breath of fire and Star Ocean!" :]

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived