Trouble recruiting Misty

• Topic Archived
8 years ago#1
I'm trying to recruit Misty right now to create some Orichalcun (probably spelled wrong :P) and I have the Spirit Stone with me but I can't seem to give it to her. Are there any pre-reqs that I need before I can give her the stone?
8 years ago#2
You probably think you have the stone, all you have to do is talk to her and then say yes to giving her the stone.
Grant freedom to this soul bound by flesh!
8 years ago#3
I'm staring at the Spirit Stone in my inventory right now, but for some reason she's not saying anything :/
8 years ago#4
It also depends if she's a free inventor yet. She may not be available to hire.
First Member of the RMU {R}ROY'S OUR BOY!!! And Pichu!!!
http://z11.invisionfree.com/Gamers_Hideouts/index.php?
8 years ago#5
Is she in the inventor list yet?
8 years ago#6
Has she registered with the Invention Guild?
8 years ago#7
Which Spirit Stone? The one you get from the Barr Ruins right?
The only thing I am guilty of is a lot of love, enthusiasm and being myself. If that's a crime, then it's a cross I'm willing to bear.
8 years ago#8
Is Albel with you?
If he isn't then you went too early(though I don't really know if you can go early or not)
Grant freedom to this soul bound by flesh!
8 years ago#9
From Ladysoalluring Posted 1/25/2008 5:25:38 PM
Which Spirit Stone? The one you get from the Barr Ruins right?
---
The only thing I am guilty of is a lot of love, enthusiasm and being myself. If that's a crime, then it's a cross I'm willing to bear.

There's more than one spirit stone? O_o
---
"Did you know you can donate one or all of your vital organs to the Aperture Science Self Esteem Fund for Girls? It's true!"
8 years ago#10
Albel is with me, yes. I'm not sure if she's a free inventor yet... how do I check that?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived