This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Just got to Gemity, Suggestions? *Spoilers*

#1bart27Posted 2/3/2008 8:23:47 PM
Should I just head back to Gemity now (At Elicoor) or should I stay and level up some? Would it be okay to just leave everyones levels alone and just advance the plot? I don't feel to comfortable doing that with Peppita and Sophia being so low level and having no cash (wasted it on the Keen Kitchen Knife. -_-) but I just want your guys opinion. By the way, I heard Peppita can "Counter" attacks enemies use on her? Can anyone explain?

also WORST PLOTTWIST EVER.
---
"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -Thomas Jefferson
#2PandamaarePosted 2/3/2008 8:54:58 PM
It should be safe, but just in case make another file.
Peppita's counters are slotted in short range weak and strong. Strong has a longer animation than weak. Weak will launch the enemy to the air and can also start a combo.
When the enemy is in the middle of its attack press the button and her parry will override her normal attack. She is unable to get hurt while doing this. Sometimes there is trouble on countering as you have to face the enemy and the right one if you're getting surrounded.
Thats about it.
Also its doable to solo the story with a level 1 Peppita
---
Grant freedom to this soul bound by flesh!
#3bart27(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2008 9:11:11 PM
in the middle of its attack? What do you mean? Before the actually attack initiates or before she gets hit?
---
"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -Thomas Jefferson
#4PandamaarePosted 2/3/2008 9:16:11 PM
Before the actual attack initiates
---
Grant freedom to this soul bound by flesh!
#5BobbySuraPosted 2/3/2008 9:17:04 PM
just stick to your three favorite characters and go for it.

i don't think the game forces anyone on you past that point, but i'm not 100% sure. been a while since i've played it
---
MR. TRIPLE DOUBLE BOBBY SURA
#6bart27(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2008 9:20:59 PM
Thanks Panda. And Bobby I have everyone except for Albel Roger (Didn't pick them) and Mirage right now. I don't wanna stick with just 3 characters though the whole thing because I don't want the levels to be unbalanced. Expect for Fayt. He's always in my party :P
---
#7TheBarkodePosted 2/4/2008 1:24:59 AM
I for one welcomed our new plot twist overlord. Better than sitting on that dump planet the whole game. If I wanted a medieval RPG I would have bought one of the countless others. =P
#8VelariPosted 2/4/2008 4:00:55 AM
also WORST PLOTTWIST EVER.

Ah, you're playing Dirge of Cerberus at the same time, I see.

---
SO3 board resident sagissa.
Liek omfg its teh lesbian!11!11@1, etc, etc. Wolfwood824 - about me ^_^
#9LadysoalluringPosted 2/4/2008 4:19:28 AM
Moonbase and Styx are the best place to level Peppita and Sophia up since they can come to contribute effectively in those areas and even be amongst the dominant in them. However some people do level up Peppita + Sophia up in the Gemity battle arena w/th the Get 'em Twin Beasts being the EXP fight of choice I believe. They aren't as easy for Peppita to exploit the weaknesses of like the enemies at Moonbase and Styx so you'll probably have to keep Peppita/Sophia on the sidelines whilst your AI beats up on the enemies.

Good luck :)
---
The only thing I am guilty of is a lot of love, enthusiasm and being myself. If that's a crime, then it's a cross I'm willing to bear.
#10LordDrenPosted 2/4/2008 9:37:40 PM
I'm here also at Geminty.Just got here a couple of days ago.I want to start the team battles.So I can level up Sofia & Peppita.There both at level 1.So far this place looks fun.
---
The best intro for a game ever Suikoden 3.