How high...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Torankusu3540

Torankusu3540
8 years ago#1
Of an Orich do I need to Synth onto my weapons for the MoT? I got 7 +500s and 1 +1,000. How high should I go with it? Kinda lookin for advice and someone experienced.
Trunks the Weaponmaster

User Info: blackfeather_58

blackfeather_58
8 years ago#2
Of an Orich do I need to Synth onto my weapons for the MoT?

You don't need any if you know what you are doing.

Use as many as you desire.

Torankusu3540
8 years ago#3
Ok but it's my first time goin there and I don't wanna get owned in every room, and be able to fight the bosses with medium to no difficulty. What would overkill be? How high is too high (uber ownage 4 hit kill on everything in there)? Something to make it fun but make it so I'm not outmatched.
Trunks the Weaponmaster

User Info: Ladysoalluring

Ladysoalluring
8 years ago#4
It's all about strategy. Some new players have went in there with there weapons maxxed w/th ATK+1000 + Orichalcum and still got their butt handed to them by the boss ;p

So really the best way is to learn how to deal with the boss's attacks rather than worrying about how much ATK you have.

You're definitely overpowered already o_o - but as blackfeather said do what you want.
The only thing I am guilty of is a lot of love, enthusiasm and being myself. If that's a crime, then it's a cross I'm willing to bear.

Torankusu3540
8 years ago#5
K well, I'll prolly just +1K each weapon before I got then, cause Alchemy materials are gonna be harder to come by I'm assuming, and I might wanna Orich the Ultimates from Sphere 211 when I get them (just for the hell of it, that will be overkill), or at least the ones from MoT so I can survive Sphere 211.
Trunks the Weaponmaster

User Info: twilightultima

twilightultima
8 years ago#6
Putting Orichalcum on the Ultimate weapons from Sphere is a bad idea.

User Info: Pandamaare

Pandamaare
8 years ago#7
Put Boots of Prowess or Raging Anger if you want to max attack.
Grant freedom to this soul bound by flesh!

Torankusu3540
8 years ago#8
I have 7 boots+30% and 1 already on Sophia, I did that part. Why would it be a bad idea to Orich the Sphere weapons?
Trunks the Weaponmaster

User Info: Pandamaare

Pandamaare
8 years ago#9
Say your attack is 4000 (this is usually what I get when ultimate weapon alone, well more like 4200)
Orih. 4000+500=4500
Boots 4000*.3=1200+4000=5200
You can see its a waste of a slot
Also why did you put boots on Sophia?
Grant freedom to this soul bound by flesh!

Torankusu3540
8 years ago#10
I Synthd it to her Rod of the Evil Eye, cause I had the extra materials and every thing else to do it with. Money and materials right now aren't a factor, I have plenty of it all, and I figured she needed a boost to survive. It didn't do much, was kind of a waiste. But I still have the other 7 and all the Synth and Alchemy materials and money I need.

17+ All materials (cept Crafting)
6 Mill FOL
7 +500 Orichs
1 +1K Orich
7 Boots +30%

I think I'm basically ready, so I said screw it and put it on her.
Trunks the Weaponmaster

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived