This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Behold my GODLIKE powers!

#1LadysoalluringPosted 2/5/2008 6:15:31 AM
Okay not really ;p

Two interesting stories to share (feel free to share your own feats *^_^*)

- Defeated Ethereal Queen within a minute w/th Peppita + a Dream Hammer strategy. She was still about ten seconds slower than Maria though lol.

- Defeated the Aqua Wisps 4D mode w/th Nel/Mirage/Peppita L66/60/73 no item creation not even convert damage to MP o_o
---
The only thing I am guilty of is a lot of love, enthusiasm and being myself. If that's a crime, then it's a cross I'm willing to bear.
#2Neo_Zeromus_XPosted 2/5/2008 6:43:59 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#3Neo_Zeromus_XPosted 2/5/2008 6:45:06 AM
-Defeated final boss with Peppita at level one.
---
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=ZeromusX
"When there's a save point around, ****'s going down." ~ IrrelevantAlex
#4BananamaticPosted 2/5/2008 8:15:38 AM
4D Fayt+Luther defeated with two level 90 chars.
Sophia just kept dying in one hit, she doesn't count=p
#5HiroyValestiPosted 2/5/2008 1:04:29 PM
-Defeated Dragon Knights (both) in a single combo chain, without getting hit, and without freeze kills.

-Defeated Shelby alone with the television off.

-Times Albel died: over 9000

---
Star Ocean 3 BTS: 300/300
#6BananamaticPosted 2/5/2008 1:27:00 PM
Behold my GODLIKE triangle button!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=gcyUosjyErw
That's the Fayt+Luther vid.
CL->TK Maria + Kaboom works like a wonder if you can time it well.
Ignore the fact how two chars died right at the start and Maria barely survived.
Didn't use a single bomb tho=p had none left lol.
#7Ladysoalluring(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2008 4:23:05 AM
o_o

Wow! :o

That was awesme xDDD

Were you skip cancelling? o_o

Nice Neo and Hiroy *^_^*

Hmm I think I might try defeating Ethereal Queen or Freya w/th the television off (I'll take my enemy ATK+ weapon off first though lol)

Anyway for those that are interested Pep's weapon was -

Angelic Cape
Default three factors
ATK +200
+20 critical rate
ATK+200
+20 critical rate

She had max minus fur via accessories -

Short X - L10 Power Dance
Short O - L10 Dream Hammer
Support - L10 Critical Hit MP/First Aid

Sophia had a weapon w/th eight maxxed enemy ATK+ factors on it.

Sophia + Albel had WAH homing.

During testing I used a new battle trophy and I got defeat EQ w/o taking damage but not "don't get hit within a minute" that's how I know it's possible for a non Maria team to defeat EQ within a minute ;p

You have to get lucky w/th Pep's critical hits/WAH triggering but it is possible :)
---
The only thing I am guilty of is a lot of love, enthusiasm and being myself. If that's a crime, then it's a cross I'm willing to bear.
#8MetalGearSolidBoyPosted 2/7/2008 9:23:56 AM
Sophia had a weapon w/th eight maxxed enemy ATK+ factors on it.

For future information, Enemy ATK+100% only stacks up to +400%. I wanted to try MP-killing Freya with the Dream Hammer + AAA strategy by putting 12 Enemy ATKs on weapons hoping her back-minor could be AAA'd for massive MP damage, only to find her moves doing the same amount of damage as the +400% from the video =/
#9MetalGearSolidBoyPosted 2/7/2008 9:30:20 AM
Get any interesting damage numbers for Peppita with the critical stuff? I believe she broke 25,000 MP damage for me in a DH swing once xD

One of the hits caused a Stun, and the next hit triggered both a critical and Critical Hit MP :P
#10Ladysoalluring(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2008 4:16:02 AM
o_o

That's awesme xD

You have me beaten ;p - the best I've seen so far was a MP damage score of 19'000+ and w/th a Power Dance > Dream Hammer an 85'000+ HP core compared to the usual 65'000+ :)

Awww @ enemy atk boosting factors - does that apply to all modes? =-(
---