Behold my GODLIKE powers!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Ladysoalluring

Ladysoalluring
8 years ago#1
Okay not really ;p

Two interesting stories to share (feel free to share your own feats *^_^*)

- Defeated Ethereal Queen within a minute w/th Peppita + a Dream Hammer strategy. She was still about ten seconds slower than Maria though lol.

- Defeated the Aqua Wisps 4D mode w/th Nel/Mirage/Peppita L66/60/73 no item creation not even convert damage to MP o_o
The only thing I am guilty of is a lot of love, enthusiasm and being myself. If that's a crime, then it's a cross I'm willing to bear.

User Info: Neo_Zeromus_X

Neo_Zeromus_X
8 years ago#2
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

User Info: Neo_Zeromus_X

Neo_Zeromus_X
8 years ago#3
-Defeated final boss with Peppita at level one.
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=ZeromusX
"When there's a save point around, ****'s going down." ~ IrrelevantAlex

User Info: Bananamatic

Bananamatic
8 years ago#4
4D Fayt+Luther defeated with two level 90 chars.
Sophia just kept dying in one hit, she doesn't count=p

User Info: HiroyValesti

HiroyValesti
8 years ago#5
-Defeated Dragon Knights (both) in a single combo chain, without getting hit, and without freeze kills.

-Defeated Shelby alone with the television off.

-Times Albel died: over 9000
Star Ocean 3 BTS: 300/300

User Info: Bananamatic

Bananamatic
8 years ago#6
Behold my GODLIKE triangle button!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=gcyUosjyErw
That's the Fayt+Luther vid.
CL->TK Maria + Kaboom works like a wonder if you can time it well.
Ignore the fact how two chars died right at the start and Maria barely survived.
Didn't use a single bomb tho=p had none left lol.

Ladysoalluring
8 years ago#7
o_o

Wow! :o

That was awesme xDDD

Were you skip cancelling? o_o

Nice Neo and Hiroy *^_^*

Hmm I think I might try defeating Ethereal Queen or Freya w/th the television off (I'll take my enemy ATK+ weapon off first though lol)

Anyway for those that are interested Pep's weapon was -

Angelic Cape
Default three factors
ATK +200
+20 critical rate
ATK+200
+20 critical rate

She had max minus fur via accessories -

Short X - L10 Power Dance
Short O - L10 Dream Hammer
Support - L10 Critical Hit MP/First Aid

Sophia had a weapon w/th eight maxxed enemy ATK+ factors on it.

Sophia + Albel had WAH homing.

During testing I used a new battle trophy and I got defeat EQ w/o taking damage but not "don't get hit within a minute" that's how I know it's possible for a non Maria team to defeat EQ within a minute ;p

You have to get lucky w/th Pep's critical hits/WAH triggering but it is possible :)
The only thing I am guilty of is a lot of love, enthusiasm and being myself. If that's a crime, then it's a cross I'm willing to bear.
MetalGearSolidBoy 8 years ago#8
Sophia had a weapon w/th eight maxxed enemy ATK+ factors on it.

For future information, Enemy ATK+100% only stacks up to +400%. I wanted to try MP-killing Freya with the Dream Hammer + AAA strategy by putting 12 Enemy ATKs on weapons hoping her back-minor could be AAA'd for massive MP damage, only to find her moves doing the same amount of damage as the +400% from the video =/
MetalGearSolidBoy 8 years ago#9
Get any interesting damage numbers for Peppita with the critical stuff? I believe she broke 25,000 MP damage for me in a DH swing once xD

One of the hits caused a Stun, and the next hit triggered both a critical and Critical Hit MP :P

Ladysoalluring
8 years ago#10
o_o

That's awesme xD

You have me beaten ;p - the best I've seen so far was a MP damage score of 19'000+ and w/th a Power Dance > Dream Hammer an 85'000+ HP core compared to the usual 65'000+ :)

Awww @ enemy atk boosting factors - does that apply to all modes? =-(

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived