This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Wow, I'm terrible (Help an underleveled dude level up)

#11LadysoalluringPosted 2/8/2008 4:00:17 AM
You don't really need item creation or synthesis in the maingame for power during battles , powerful skills +/or Peppita's Power Dance + Power Up will overpower your party enough once you've mastered it.

I wouldn't fault you for using Orichalcum if you're really struggling but since you have Peppita it's even cheaper xD - the right combination of Orichalcum + Power Dance can max ATK to 9999 as early as Moonbase o_o

For Get' Em Twin Beasts try fighting them with ranged cancel combos like Power Dance > Frozen Daggers, Maria w/th L/R Scatter Beam/Pulse Blast, Sophia w/th Thunder Flare, Nel w/th Flying Guillotine, etc. Nel should have Ice Daggers on short (better accuracy) By comparision Pep's Frozen Daggers are better at long range. Since FD/ID can freeze the enemy quickly switch to another character and use a physical attack to shatter kill it.

To increase durability for your female characters use a Tattered Tome on them for Convert damage to MP (Preserve HP) on and give them regeneration symbols/refined rings of mental power to keep up their health bar.

If you'd prefer to train skill levels first (good idea for Scatter Beams if you don't have it at L8+ yet) then one thing I would recommend synthing for is to synth an elemental factor on a weapon then use it against weak enemies that null that element to train skills - generally I'd recommend synthing a water discharge/water gem onto a laser weapon for general purpose training and going to Vanguard to fight the slimes there. Peppita's Spike Shoes comes w/th add water damage already so you could have her train Power Dance there whilst you have Maria w/th the synthed Laser Weapons train Scatter Beam or Pulse Blast if you want :)

Just make sure to give Peppita MP regens during Power Dance training since the skill costs MP to use and one of your characters should have Common Support Symbols if they don't have Healing by default to restore HP lost from battle skills that cost HP to use.

---
The only thing I am guilty of is a lot of love, enthusiasm and being myself. If that's a crime, then it's a cross I'm willing to bear.
#12LadysoalluringPosted 2/8/2008 7:31:13 AM
I was just reminded in another topic by another player about Peppita's Panic Dance - apparently it works on Get' Em Twin Beasts (causes chaos preventing enemy from attacking and their HP/MP to fall at regular intervals. In this game enemies *can* die from confusion o_o)

Another good place if you have to train (and I use it w/th Mirage since she joins so late) is against the Purple Cockatrice enemy in the Sanmitte Steppes region outside Duggus Forest. If you journey as if you were to go to Duggus Forest you should see a big purple bird running around nearby. This enemy is a *joke* to defeat just watch out for petrification which is the only trouble it can cause (have anti stone amulets or keep a character at range so they can use Sages to unpetrify anybody if needed) Anyway it gives great EXP for building charas like Mirage up especially w/th a Triple EXP bonus gauge.
---
The only thing I am guilty of is a lot of love, enthusiasm and being myself. If that's a crime, then it's a cross I'm willing to bear.
#13Mellerker500Posted 2/8/2008 7:53:59 AM
What about Galaxy mode boss problem like once I get the copper and transfer back to the entrance to the mine and face a boss?

I'm level 11 now with Fayt,Nel and Cliff.
#14LadysoalluringPosted 2/8/2008 8:01:53 AM
Try Hammer of Might for Cliff and control Nel w/th Aerial > Aerial cancel combos.

It's not impossible to win at those levels but it does help if you have the Silver Dagger from Peterny equipped on Nel if you haven't bought the Airyglyph weapons as well as a good weapon for Cliff and a decent stock of items to revive and heal w/th.

If you're a first time player have you been putting points into status skills in the battle skills section of the menu?

It's good to build up HP + MP for the character you are controlling.
---
#15LadysoalluringPosted 2/8/2008 8:03:49 AM
Also Nel's "Ice Needles" symbology can freeze the lesser enemies that are with the boss - if that happens quickly use a physical attack with Fayt or Cliff to shatter kill those enemies.
---
#16Mellerker500Posted 2/8/2008 8:15:11 AM
I hope that will work in my game strategy. I'll post my stats of those three charcters in the next post.
#17LadysoalluringPosted 2/8/2008 8:28:08 AM
Yep, yep, sure post what you've got xD
---