This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So the end... *MAJOR SPOILERS*

#1Torankusu3540Posted 2/8/2008 7:11:03 PM
Do not continue reading if you haven't beaten the game and don't wanna know the end.

I get from watching all the endings Fayt ends up with Maria? And he stays on Elicoor?

But some show him ending up hiding on Klaus, but most of em he's on Elicoor, and Maria's the only one who actually comes out and says "Hey Fayt I love you" basically.

Finds his mom being still alive...

What's up with the moonbase an Peppita though?

Or is it how you intiperrate it? Or depends on the APs you get? I heard you can get em all for the charecters you choose. So which is the real deal?

BTW I like the he ends up with Maria and (isn't shown) but takes her to Elicoor and they live happily ever after (ha ha cliche) but hangs with all the Elicoorians like Nel and Albel and Roger theory of mine.
---
Trunks the Weaponmaster
#2Neo_Zeromus_XPosted 2/8/2008 7:27:42 PM
I don't think any of the paired endings are truly canonical, although some of them definitely make more sense plot-wise than others.
---
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=ZeromusX
"When there's a save point around, ****'s going down." ~ IrrelevantAlex
#3PandamaarePosted 2/8/2008 7:52:24 PM
What's up with the moonbase an Peppita though?
Its about Peppita saying " I'm going to get famous and I won't have a lot of time for you, but when I do, I'll definately spend it with you", in my opinion at least.
Which in a way is like Maria except Maria is kind of blunt.
But its just a RPG rule, Fayt has to be blind of all the girl's affection.

---
Grant freedom to this soul bound by flesh!
#4LadysoalluringPosted 2/8/2008 8:47:49 PM
Fayt does NOT end up with Maria.

The closest thing to a default ending girl wise is the one with Sophia which is the easiest to get and is basically them getting back to the way they were at the beginning of the game like a flirty mock bickering boyfriend girlfriend.

Neo right though that non of the endings have been confirmed as canon but from the Square Enix official hero and heroine media it's most likely Fayt/Sophia.

Look at all the official arts - it's Fayt/Sophia everywhere. Hell Maria doesn't even get to wear a kimino in the girls + boys artwork, heck she isn't even there, it's Peppita, Nel and Sophia in kiminos.

Also judging from the amount of times people flash before Fayt's eyes whilst he's remembering his existance, he cares a lot about Sophia since she appears the most.

Until I see backing from SE Fayt/Maria is a fanon fantasy ;p
---
The only thing I am guilty of is a lot of love, enthusiasm and being myself. If that's a crime, then it's a cross I'm willing to bear.
#5LadysoalluringPosted 2/8/2008 8:58:24 PM
"Which in a way is like Maria except Maria is kind of blunt."

xD

Typical ;p

Yeah and then from what I remember from if you get Fayt/Maria in the post game cave temple Fayt is being romantic with her and she's all like "shut up you idiot" basically >_> Though I guess I shouldn't take the cave temple stuff too seriously. In the actual game I thought Maria had improved a bit at the end with random periods of niceness :)
---
The only thing I am guilty of is a lot of love, enthusiasm and being myself. If that's a crime, then it's a cross I'm willing to bear.
#6Torankusu3540(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2008 9:05:02 PM
I was just kinda askin what was Canon but since there isn't any really, it's left for interperitation? I will kinda stick with Sophia though cause it makes sense. Of course the game does allude to Maria liking him as well, but yea he knows Sophia more ect...

BTW what about where he ends up? Elicoor seems to be the running theme. But Klaus for Mirage and Cliff. So where do you think he ends up? With Sophia wherever out in space? I think Vanguard would be more fitting but no where says Vanguard as being it. So Elicoor? Klaus? Or Moonbase? Space somewhere with mommy?
---
Trunks the Weaponmaster
#7LadysoalluringPosted 2/8/2008 9:17:01 PM
I'm all for a Fayt/Sophia/Maria theme *runs* ... or hell even just Sophia X Maria *^_^*

I feel sorry for Maria sometimes so I have to include her somehow *^_^*

Back in space heading home to Earth yeah though everyone staying in Elicoor would have been cool.
---