This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Empty Slot on The Levantine

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Star Ocean: Till the End of Time
  3. Empty Slot on The Levantine
7 years ago#1
this is the setup i have.

ATK +1000
ATK/DEF +30%
ATK/DEF +30%
ATK/DEF +30%
No HP damage 30%
No MP damage 30%
-3 Fury
(Empty)

What Should i put in the empty slot?
---
the funniest thing about this sig is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's already too late for you to stop reading it...stupid.
7 years ago#2
I take it your galaxy, and maxed level.

You could have another slot. You don't need both "No HP-MP damage 30% of the time".Convert damage is why. Now it is faulty.Oh wait that weapon is bad to begin with.

Why not use 6% MP regain.This be in relation to convert damage. makeing live longer. Beserk be useless ideally.No fun always doing max damage, kill off too fast.

---
"You guys deserve A medal" Paine.Is A guy-like guys ONLY period!
7 years ago#3
no, not maxed level.

and explain why the setup is bad, because i was only going on what i found in an FAQ
---
the funniest thing about this sig is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's already too late for you to stop reading it...stupid.
7 years ago#4
No MP damage 30% of time is near useless.
-3 Fury doesn't seem too useful on Fayt either, he isn't the combo based guy.
I say make a Veinslay, and if you want the looks of Levantine, start battle with Levantine and change to Veinslay.
The graphics stay.
7 years ago#5
What the hell? How is it "not fun" doing lots of damage?

And TC, youre weapon is fine. The "NO MP dm 30% time" could have been spent on another better factor, but its not a total waste. If you use Fayt's Blade Enchantments, then go with "6%MP recovery at intervals during battle" from a refined Ring of Mental Power. If not, maybe do "Survive on Fury 30% of the time" or even "+20% Max HP increase".
---
In the name of all the gods! Finishing strike! Layer Storm!
7 years ago#6
I'd use dh's Blade Enchantment setup.
Level 10 Divine Blade is teh pwn.
7 years ago#7
-3 Fury Use is an excellent factor for every single character.

Personally, I'd probably add +30% Movement Speed in the last slot. Either that or 6% MP Regen, but probably the former.
---
Implication is a strong weapon.
I do read sometimes.
7 years ago#8
+30% movement speed is nice or increase attack decision if you aren't rocking a triemblem or victory trophy.
7 years ago#9
I've never needed that much Fury for Fayt, so it seems rather pointless to get more to me.
Maybe that's because I only fight bosses:@
I'm using +30% Movement myself.
7 years ago#10
-3 Fury lets Fayt use lots more Side Kicks and allows a 300% Ethereal Blast, which are more handy than Divine Blade at times. Maybe not when soloing, but that's a specialized playthrough, not a regular one.
  1. Boards
  2. Star Ocean: Till the End of Time
  3. Empty Slot on The Levantine

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived