This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Empty Slot on The Levantine

#11BananamaticPosted 2/11/2008 2:32:47 PM
Well, as a full-manual user, Ethereal Blast is near impossible for me to pull off.
#12ExtremeGamer936(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2008 4:13:53 PM
well, seeing that there are conflicting opinions, is there anyone who will offer what he/she believes are the best setups for all the ultimate weapons? as i said before, i was following an FAQ, but i can't find the FAQ where i got the information from anymore (it may have been a board topic that was originally stickied but is no longer available).
---
the funniest thing about this sig is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's already too late for you to stop reading it...stupid.
#13BananamaticPosted 2/11/2008 4:14:57 PM
That topic got purged because of a signature.
Lame>.>
#14CrossTriggerPosted 2/11/2008 4:15:47 PM
From MetalGearSolidBoy Posted 2/11/2008 5:05:37 PM
-3 Fury lets Fayt use lots more Side Kicks and allows a 300% Ethereal Blast, which are more handy than Divine Blade at times. Maybe not when soloing, but that's a specialized playthrough, not a regular one.

=/
How do you chain EB? I could never pull it off... mainly cause I don't know where the chain window is. >_>
---
"Did you know you can donate one or all of your vital organs to the Aperture Science Self Esteem Fund for Girls? It's true!"
#15crate3333Posted 2/11/2008 4:21:39 PM
mainly cause I don't know where the chain window is. >_>

You can just hold the button for the next attack during EB's animation (keep holding till you actually cancel to the skill) and you'll automatically cancel to it ASAP.

Side Kick -> EB can chain to 300% pretty easily since Side Kick is 10 base Fury cost IIRC.
---
Implication is a strong weapon.
I do read sometimes.
#16BananamaticPosted 2/11/2008 4:21:58 PM
EB ain't too easy to pull off aswell=/
#17CrossTriggerPosted 2/11/2008 4:23:04 PM
From crate3333 Posted 2/11/2008 7:21:39 PM
mainly cause I don't know where the chain window is. >_>

You can just hold the button for the next attack during EB's animation (keep holding till you actually cancel to the skill) and you'll automatically cancel to it ASAP.

Side Kick -> EB can chain to 300% pretty easily since Side Kick is 10 base Fury cost IIRC.
---
Implication is a strong weapon.
I do read sometimes.

Oh... Does it just not work with chaining with Blade Enchantments? I've been doing that and not getting any luck. =x
---
"Did you know you can donate one or all of your vital organs to the Aperture Science Self Esteem Fund for Girls? It's true!"
#18Torankusu3540Posted 2/11/2008 5:01:28 PM
I've never had probs with pulling off a 200% EB. X, X, (hold X) Sideckick 175%, (hold O)EB 200%.

What I would do for a weapon setup...
+1000 Attk
+30% Attk/Def x3---BoPs
movement +30%---Bunny shoes
+500 Attk---Orich
50% remain w/ fury---Orich
Immune to paralyze---Freedom Amulet or something dealing with attk decision.

The Orich really isn't needed but I like the remain w/ fury bonus on so that's why I'd put that on there. BoPs always a good thing. Immune to paralyze it depends on what you wanna fight, Gabriel again and the Chimera's are hard w/o it, but if you're never gonna fight em again go with a raised attk decision item or another immunity. Maybe another BoP. I never really had a prob losing fury with fayt either so I wouldn't put it on him, but Albel and Maria maybe...

But it also depends on how you fight. You could just 6x BoPs and Bunny shoes the last slot and you prolly won't die for the rest of the game (maybe on Freya and Fayte, or the last few Sphere 211 bosses you might).
---
Trunks the Weaponmaster
#19ExtremeGamer936(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2008 7:40:39 PM
Bananamatic
Posted: 2/11/2008 7:14:57 PM That topic got purged because of a signature.
Lame>.>

i remember reading about that topic somewhere. perhaps thats the one that was purged due to legend's sig? O.O
---
the funniest thing about this sig is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's already too late for you to stop reading it...stupid.
#20blackfeather_58Posted 2/11/2008 10:16:05 PM
Oh... Does it just not work with chaining with Blade Enchantments? I've been doing that and not getting any luck. =x

Of course not. It is not possible to cancel out of Blade Enchantments.