This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Multiple Level Up

• Topic Archived
8 years ago#1
So I am trying to get the +Level 20 up. I have Sophia at level 1 and I am wondering how much exp would I need to get in one shot to get her to level 21.

I am curious to find out when I can do this and what I should be aiming for
I've got 24 hours to get rid of this bozo, or the entire scheme I've been setting up for 18 years goes up in smoke, and you are wearing HIS MERCHANDISE
8 years ago#2
I think its floor 174 of the sphere. 3x Experience should be enough. But you can put some rings of er. if you want.
Grant freedom to this soul bound by flesh!
8 years ago#3
Lol, that seems like overkill>.>
600k exp isn't needed for level 21=/
Just wait till like Sphere 211 and kill the berserker group with Sophia and the Umai-Bo stun bombs.
If you get a 300% bonus, 220k exp for a fight.
8 years ago#4

I did it the first time you fight Blair in the area with Luther.

Not sure if I had a 300% bonus, but I had one character dead, a level 1 peppita hiding, and just killed Blair off with the other. She's very easy and gives a ridiculous amount of exp.
Currently Playing - Old PS2/PC games because I'm too cheap to upgrade to a newer system.
8 years ago#5
200,000 without a bonus, 600,000 with x3 Exp solo.
8 years ago#6
Indeed she's that easy that Peppita doesn't even need to be hiding ^_~ Peppita can defeat her at L1 solo by abuse of her evade and counter strategy with her special counter attack skills *^_^*
The only thing I am guilty of is a lot of love, enthusiasm and being myself. If that's a crime, then it's a cross I'm willing to bear.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived