This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Barr Ruins door.

#1Yokote_YamiuchiPosted 2/12/2008 5:56:42 AM
How exactly am I supposed to be opening the door that changes faces? The walkthroughs say to play the songs in order, but that doesn't seem to work. I tried playing the songs one at a time in order, and got into a fight each time. I tried playing all of the songs at once, but it would just play one song and get into a battle.

I'm playing them in the right order and everything...

What the heck am I supposed to do?
---
"The souls I reap never see heaven. They never find peace. Nothing awaits you but despair! - Gig (Soul Nomad)
#2Roughdawg4Posted 2/12/2008 5:59:41 AM
When the face comes up play the corresponding song right then.

So if a door says, sad, happy, anger. The faces will go in that order when they flash through.

So when sad pops up quickly play sad and so on for the rest of the faces. Once you get each one correctly done it will let you pass.
---
I've got 24 hours to get rid of this bozo, or the entire scheme I've been setting up for 18 years goes up in smoke, and you are wearing HIS MERCHANDISE
#3EnigmaGamerPosted 2/12/2008 6:09:06 AM
You also don't have to do it in one cycle, so you can wait for it to reappear to do the next.
---
Currently playing: Final Fantasy XII(122333) , Valkyrie Profile 2, Disgaea 2, Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness, Super Mario Galaxy
#4Yokote_Yamiuchi(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2008 6:23:17 AM
Thank you very much. I managed to get passed that accursed door.

---
"The souls I reap never see heaven. They never find peace. Nothing awaits you but despair! - Gig (Soul Nomad)