This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Does Exp earned decrease as you Lv.Up? (Norton Related)

#1Cletus5258Posted 1/3/2009 3:14:44 AM
I'm trying to Lv.Up so that I can beat the piss out of Norton in under 30 seconds for the Battle Trophy...

The enemies are only giving me 1-3exp per fight except for the Shriekers (Mushroom Parent and Kids), but the juggle my MP down by 25% each fight...

BTW, I'm at the Ruins outside of Whipple...

Thanks in Advance
---
I've been reborn as "Cletus_The_Hick"
Proud Owner of both a 60Gig PS3 and a X-360...
#2korangar7776Posted 1/3/2009 3:35:06 AM
Nope
The exp in this game its fixed and you will always get the same
Of course, this may vary depending on skills(which can raise your exp by certain % and on some VERY rare cases, lower it) on the number of characters you have alive in battle(if you got 3, the exp will be divided in 3, and its no rounded up; sometimes you get 0 exp due to that) and also the battle meter giving you the triple Exp factor

The early game enemies tend to give horrible exp, so that may be why you seem it to be decreasing
As for Norton, you can use blazing sword to do the job done faster(MP kill)
---
Help me get a new nature of Sig
#3Cletus5258(Topic Creator)Posted 1/3/2009 3:51:07 AM
At what Lv do you earn that?

I'm at Lv.4...
---
#4VelariPosted 1/3/2009 3:54:30 AM
Level 6.

---
SO3 board resident sagissa.
Liek omfg its teh lesbian!11!11@1, etc, etc. Wolfwood824 - about me ^_^
#5Cletus5258(Topic Creator)Posted 1/3/2009 4:01:59 AM
Cool... just a little longer...

Also is it worth purchasing the "Seltzer" even though it's 23K Fol... I heard that late in the game, the price goes up astronomically...

Thanks
---
#6emeraldweaponPosted 1/3/2009 4:09:40 AM
No, that's a waste of money. If you had the money now (which you probably don't without going out of your way for it), it would be better spent on equipment.

---
The best Star Ocean Topic ever is back!
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage.php?board=536705&topic=46300449
#7PandamaarePosted 1/3/2009 10:50:40 AM
As for Norton, you can use blazing sword to do the job done faster(MP kill)
Norton's MP is absurdly high......

Also is it worth purchasing the "Seltzer" even though it's 23K Fol... I heard that late in the game, the price goes up astronomically...
I tested this out some time ago, though the details are a bit off now, I bought it around 18k, beat the main game and it became like 1.1 mil. The main game being average, some levelling here, watched all the scenes, I wonder how much it would be if I just blitzed the whole game like now.
---
Grant light to the suffering that spreads through the abyss!
#8MetalGearSolidBoyPosted 1/3/2009 12:00:05 PM
He also halves Fire, making Fayt's physicals weaker at HP damage.
#9crate3333Posted 1/3/2009 1:55:59 PM
It's actually entirely impossible to MP kill Norton.
---
The only opinion one should care about is one's own.
#10-ramzacloud-Posted 1/3/2009 2:30:26 PM

Just to note, it would be "worth" it, if you are willing to leave your game on endlessly and maybe not leave Vanguard for like, a month or so while your game is idle. Then you'd be rich, although you'd be missing and delaying your experience with the game. So that's up to you. Late in the game however, it probably wouldn't be worth it.

Although if you consider your electric bill, it still might not be worth it.