This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

norton's password

#1renagadedPosted 1/25/2010 5:43:19 PM
ok i just got this gaems a few hours ago and i am a noob to this but it would really help me if you could tell me the three digit password to unlock the big wooden door.
#2blackfeather_58Posted 1/25/2010 5:46:01 PM
iirc it is "256".
#3renagaded(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2010 5:48:20 PM
thank you very much
#4vampragonlordPosted 1/26/2010 2:25:17 AM
theyre scattered around the level.
---
cannot write poems, i post for topics,
will not type randoms, i chose for logics. ~Completeboy
#5LadysoalluringPosted 1/26/2010 4:17:58 AM
*nods @ blackfeather* Yeah I wonder how many of us looked at this topic and went hey I know that >.>
---
The only thing I am guilty of is a lot of love, enthusiasm and being myself. If that's a crime, then it's a cross I'm willing to bear.
#6Tyrant_WavePosted 1/26/2010 4:48:43 AM
*Raises hand*

Although in fairness, it's a very easy number to remember. 2^8.
---
For all your FFVII WEAPON needs: http://thebrink.us/weapons.txt
My artwork: tyrantwave.deviantart.com
#7Tails chaoPosted 1/26/2010 9:51:17 AM
I thought I was the only one who felt nerdy enough to remember it no matter how long ago I played the game. >_<
---
Enough expository banter! Now we fight like men! And ladies! And ladies who dress like men! For Gilgamesh...it is MORPHING TIME!
#8BohepansThe2ndPosted 1/28/2010 5:01:03 PM
I remember it because it's only one above 255, a number I'm very used to using for GameShark/Pro-Action Replay codes a little too much in life. XD But not on this game. It's far too much fun as it is. (Although I have been known to bust out the CodeBreaker -occasionally- for certain things in Item Creation...but not until long after I'd played the hell outta this game, heh.)

---
Proud creator of the Gutsy Bunny Challenge in Star Ocean 3.
"What the hell are you trying to steal, the enemy's virginity?" ~ StarkMaximum
#9MetalGearSolidBoyPosted 1/28/2010 5:15:11 PM
C'mon, use it to hack in a Disc 1 Peppita or Sophia. Or make an all-Maria, Cliff, or Adray team. I don't know what's all possible with a CodeBreaker, though :o
#10BohepansThe2ndPosted 1/28/2010 5:44:37 PM
Disc 1 Sophia? Hell yeah, I'll take that action! (Yes, I like using Sophia. Sometimes I just wanna be a mage! Too much Final Fantasy, I suppose...) I wonder if it is indeed possible..I may have to look into this!
As far as Item Creation, in my defense, it just gets annoying sometimes to fail constantly for several runs, only to have your next run succeed ON THE FIRST TRY of said run. *head desk* That irritates me to no end, personally.

---
Proud creator of the Gutsy Bunny Challenge in Star Ocean 3.
"What the hell are you trying to steal, the enemy's virginity?" ~ StarkMaximum