This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Roger or Albel?

#1lukefonstonePosted 8/26/2010 5:58:51 PM
On my first playthrough, i pick pepita and nel. So, i just starts new game, i want to keep pepita again, but i don't know which to pick Roger or Albel.
---
"I'm the main character of this story. It's impossible for me to lose." Some NCP from games
#2UltraGamerDudePosted 8/26/2010 7:26:03 PM
Albel. Roger is just useless
---
~ Little girls tie bows. Real men Saikyo! ~
"When your out of ammo, pick more up on the battlefield!" - One of the basics of war
#3blackfeather_58Posted 8/26/2010 8:04:20 PM
Albel. Roger becomes useless as you progress through the game.
#4GenesisSagaPosted 8/26/2010 8:11:13 PM
Albel, for the stunlocking capabilities.
---
Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today.
#5mkprovincePosted 8/27/2010 4:17:44 AM
Roger is only fit to be recruited for one scene about him dissing a very classical character. Otherwise, useless.
---
I just changed my personal arsenal to fifteen Metal Gear Ray...... And I'm looking for a target. Who wants to be one? You?
#6FortecrossPosted 8/27/2010 11:15:13 PM
Wow poor Roger, personally I think Albel dies wayyyy too easily. Roger's Ai is by far the best in the game. Fayt, Peppity, and Roger party=awesome =)
---
The hammer gun from 4kids One piece is a weapon of mass destruction.
#7Little_MunchkinPosted 8/29/2010 6:23:16 AM
Roger's AI is much better, and he dies far less. If you plan on controlling Albel, you can take him. If you plan on allowing the AI to control him, take Roger.

Also, Roger isn't useless. His usefulness fades somewhat as you go into post-game, but he's still pretty capable. He's also more party-oriented than Albel. Albel's more of a solo king.
---
Words like conviction and resolve don't mean much to a dead man. ~ Raven, ToV