This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Somethings that has been bothering me while playing this game...

#1ae9hPosted 8/24/2012 12:34:19 PM
Their hands are long, reminds me of the Gaudos from FFX. Cliff's pants aren't zipped, and the fly is wide wide open. Fayt is dense, a bit too dense, especially for someone his age-- hell Nikolas (who looks like he is no older than 14) is more mature than he is. Why bother having the UP3 if the game is going gear you up to be an inventor in a backwater planet? What on earth was Farlene smoking to get that type of voice and how the hell did it get passed development stage of the game? Fayt mentioned something about letting the natives punish Norton, well just how are the natives going to dispense justice on Norton if you have Cliff blow up the hide out with him in it? Is Albel the secret love child of Cloud and Sephiroth -- is he supposed to be made to be so ... flamboyant ? Did I mention, Fayt is dense? -- really can't stress that enough especially after the whole Dion/Ameena thing (I was cracking up when he broke down, the hell did he expect would happen?).

All things considered, game's great though (though the VA could been better.)

Thoughts?
#2DarkFlip22Posted 8/24/2012 1:17:34 PM
Voice acting is never been a huge aspect in my gaming. Gameplay > Story > Other Stuff.

But anyways I see your argument there.
---
Down+Down-Forward+Forward+Punch = "The Hadouken"
#3zhaoyun99Posted 8/24/2012 1:35:31 PM
One thing I agree with you was Farleen's voice. The rest, It took too much time to explain.
---
"Another has fallen to my spear!!!" Zhao Yun
#4EdalborezPosted 8/24/2012 2:21:24 PM
>Fayt is dense, a bit too dense, especially for someone his age-- hell Nikolas (who looks like he is no older than 14) is more mature than he is.

Fayt grew up playing video games, hanging with Sophia, and enjoying a relatively luxurious life with his parents in a very technologically advanced society. Niklas/Nikolas (whatever it was in game) and what's-her-face-sister have dead parents and fun-time would probably take a backseat to surviving from one day to the next. I guess.

>Why bother having the UP3 if the game is going gear you up to be an inventor in a backwater planet?

UP3 is more dealing with "don't give spaceships and warp drives to cavemen" than most of the stuff that gets produced with IC. That excuse falls apart with Engineering stuff (mainly guns), but meh.

>Fayt mentioned something about letting the natives punish Norton, well just how are the natives going to dispense justice on Norton if you have Cliff blow up the hide out with him in it?

If he survives to escape the hideout, he won't have any space-tech to let him overpower the locals (at least, I hope Cliff and Fayt were smart enough to dismantle/take his gun). Locals can have their way with him.

>the whole Dion/Ameena thing
Fayt is dense, but he's a pampered kid from an idealistic world. He probably has a hard time wrapping his head around the idea that wars... kill people.
#5Mad_CartoonistPosted 8/24/2012 3:49:56 PM
I'm surprised you mentioned Cliff's unzipped pants, but not Sophia's...
---
President of Sophia Esteed Eternal FanClub Members: 25
Oh my god. I've never been so happy in my life TToTT
#6ae9h(Topic Creator)Posted 8/24/2012 4:00:40 PM
Well, not that far into the game, only time I played w/ Sophia is the intro battles.
#7NeoTStylePosted 9/2/2012 3:04:50 AM
>unzipped pants

wot
#8zhaoyun99Posted 9/2/2012 4:29:44 AM
And yet, Both Sophia and Cliff one never got down while they are fighting.
---
"Another has fallen to my spear!!!" Zhao Yun
#9Mad_CartoonistPosted 9/2/2012 4:48:58 AM
Well, she only wear those pants for at most six battles (if you count all the battle simulator battles) >_>
---
President of the [SEEF] Club. Members: 25
Read my fictions at M_C's Insane Blog [http://wp.me/2gBDt] (See 'quote' for more info)
#10Shun Goku SatsumaPosted 9/2/2012 12:01:36 PM
Eh, don't blame her. She is a bit air-headed, but it basically happened like this...

Director: Hey, we don't have any fanservice in this scene at all!
Sophia: Fanservice?
Cameraman: Yeah, like... showing more skin than necessary, or a panty shot.
Sophia: Panty shot?
Director: A shot where a lady's undergarments are visible. You know, to please the audience. Er, the male part of the audience. Though it's easier when girls are wearing-
Sophia: *unzips pants* :3?
---
*excessiveMariaworship*
(I vouch ArcadiaLegend as the best Fayt Fangirl there is!)(Lady: "OMFG ... my lil bro' .... is ASIAN!!!")