This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

4D guide

#11xSylpheedPosted 11/29/2012 5:38:39 PM
Here's my comprehensive guide on how to beat 4D mode.

1. Get Hammer of Might
2. Scatter Beam, Hammer of Might and Aerial Assault
3. Scatter Beam, Hammer of Might, Aerial Assault and Magnetic Field
4. Scatter Beam, Hammer of Might, Aerial Assault, Magnetic Field and Fists of Fury

I'll let you learn in which situations to use each skill so my sterling advice doesn't sap all of the difficulty out of the game for you.
#12CorpseCorpPosted 12/1/2012 2:55:26 PM
I finished my universe run fo trophies so now I am in 4D. So far so good. Died one in the incapacitators fight and twice against the inquisitor. THANK GOD nel has simbology that parring is getting HOWFULL! Cant wait to get IC to get convert damage and that acc that gives mor HIT
#13Sun XiaoPosted 12/1/2012 7:14:53 PM
Mad_Cartoonist posted...
Sun Xiao posted...
No, he hates symbologists that's why he gave Sophia and Adray 1/5 while Nel is only character that got 5/5.

I see, lol.
Well, they did indeed do crap damage, and unless you actually put the effort to build them up, you are better off using other characters.

That doesn't mean they are crap or not worth using on harder modes though.

Yeah. Elemental resistant is reason why they're at big disadvantage that's something any fighters doesn't worry at all. However, they could end up best choice when comes to certain bosses nor enemies (location i.e. Lava Cavern) because of weakness vs. elemental.
---
I, Garyus, will drain your fetid blood, drop by drop ! -Garyus-Dragon Force
#14CorpseCorpPosted 12/2/2012 2:23:08 PM
Allright, so far IC is not helping so much. The battle before demetrio was insane! I died like 20 times until I abused the NVG and shadowaved the crap out of everyone. I got the Tattered Tome but its only helping nel, I guess I wasted one on cliff :/
#15Mad_CartoonistPosted 12/2/2012 5:02:56 PM
You can't go wrong with Tattered Tome.
Convert Damage Preserve HP can hardly go wrong with anyone, even for Cliff.

Throw in Regen Symbol on your party, and you basically have a constant auto-healing HP Cushion Bar.
---
President of the [SEEF] Club | Members: 27
Read [Zodiac Angels - Chapter Viola] @ [http://tinyurl.com/mcib-ZACV] Updated Every Saturday