The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Synthing with Clone Generator?

#1ker_plopPosted 11/29/2012 2:05:52 PM
I'm just curious if anyone has tried to Synthesize a Clone Generator into a weapon. If it can be done, does it allow a one-time revive each battle, or just once?
#2gh87Posted 11/29/2012 3:31:32 PM
If you attempt to synthesize the Generator, you risk breaking your weapon, unless you refine the Generator as less breakable. Unfortunately, there are not any factors to make the Generator immune to breaking. So don't synthesize the Generator....

Oh wait, I wonder if any workshop allows synthesizing the Generator into the weapon... Perhaps not?
#3Ecclesiastes273Posted 11/29/2012 10:39:24 PM
I just fired up my game. It's not a Synthesis option, unfortunately, because I wanted to test it.

What I DID mess with, was put a Badge of Refection on a Steeled Earth and threw Adray into a Convictor fight. At a 30% Break chance, he healed over 30 ticks of Thunder Flare damage with his weapon intact, and then the Convictors realized I had a base level team of Mirage/Adray/dead Sophia and swept them.

Either the factor works differently on a weapon and doesn't activate Break(!!!), it doesn't count as "healing" when the HP is already full(still !!!), or I was simply lucky(improbably things happen, and this is the likeliest answer in the first place). I'm definitely messing with this in the near future.
---
Seven. Point. Five.
#4crate3333Posted 11/30/2012 10:17:31 AM
It could be that the weapon break chance is only checked when you make an attack with a weapon, not when you absorb an attack.
---
The only opinion one should care about is one's own.
We did. You did. Yes we can. No.
#5Ecclesiastes273Posted 11/30/2012 10:29:46 AM
True. I'll have to mess around with it a bit more.
---
Seven. Point. Five.