This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What's up with the exp??

#11zhaoyun99Posted 8/17/2013 12:37:09 AM
TBH, later on, when you visit optional Dungeon, it was actually quite fast in term of level up even you are in 150 range if you don't skip the random encounter. I'm not even trying to grind the post game yet when visit MoT and yet I constantly get Lv up when I was trying to explore the new area for chest.
---
"Another has fallen to my spear!!!" Zhao Yun
#12godslayer88(Topic Creator)Posted 8/17/2013 12:49:41 AM
I have no idea what you guys are talking about haha still have to get to all those points in the game. I bought this game a little while ago, but then my PS3 got busted. I got a new PS3, but it's not capable of playing PS2 games. I managed to find a PS2 so I finally got to playing this game. I'm pretty much new to the series, I did play The Last Hope and I liked that one, however I was recommended to get this one. But all you guys combined makes up for a nifty walkthrough to badass heaven ^_^ Thanks to you all!
---
Arguing on GameFaqs is like the para-olympics; even if you win, you're still an idiot.
#13Mad_CartoonistPosted 8/17/2013 5:43:41 AM
I'm compiling a list of go-to stuffs for new players to consult whenever they hit a road block in this game.
Alas, I've never managed to actually finish it >_>
---
Prez of the Sophia Esteed Eternal FanClub (31)
Read [Zodiac Angels - Chapter Sophia] @ [http://tinyurl.com/mcib-ZACS2] Update Every Saturday
#14hikagesanPosted 8/23/2013 7:28:28 AM
I'm always able to make the RoE thru IC early on, Maria, Stanice, and Roger.
now if only there was an accessory that boosted fol like the RoE does. EXP is not really a problem.
---
yeah, whatever
#15alt_realityPosted 8/28/2013 11:09:38 PM
I love how whenever I poke my head in here, there's still people playing this game nine (or is it ten? when did the original non-director's cut version come out?) years after its release.

It's basically all been said before but:

Farm Regeneration Symbols... they make life so much better.

Mess around with everyone; you might just not click with Fayt and... that's okay. I personally mained the two katana-wielders (I'll avoid names for the sake of spoilers) simultaneously with a little bit of Peppita on the side on my last run and had a blast compared to the cookie cutter Fayt/Cliff/Maria party I used originally.

An addendum to that... make sure you get Adray on disc one so you can give him a try early on instead of getting him late in disc two and having him super underleveled. I... don't remember how to do this now but there's a few topics if you search for them.

Item Creation is your friend. Adray gets an epic katana before anyone else has access to really good weapons so... all the more reason to try him out. I'd highly recommend cheating and using guides and this board to navigate your way through it since it can take some getting used to. Oh and crashedweb.com/so3 is a fantastic resource as well since it takes a lot of the guesswork out of the process.
---
"Don't tell me you knew this was going to happen from the beginning. Ooh... scary, scary." -Blue Testament, Xenosaga Episode III