If I livestreamed this

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them

User Info: Tails chao

Tails chao
3 years ago#1
Would anyone watch? =D
Enough expository banter! Now we fight like men! And ladies! And ladies who dress like men! For Gilgamesh...it is MORPHING TIME!

User Info: M_Infernum

M_Infernum
3 years ago#2
Probably. Are you doing any kind of special playthrough, or just normal? The reason I ask is because a lot of the people on this board have beaten the game so many times, watching someone do a normal playthrough might be a little boring. Find a way to spice it up, and yeah, I'm sure people would watch.
My artwork: http://m-infernum.deviantart.com/

Tails chao
3 years ago#3
I had a few ideas. I was contemplating either doing a few SCCs with no IC until post game, or dual-character playthroughs in a similar style to fxm's Maria x Fayt play-through with no IC until post game. The latter interests me more atm because I've done a lot of SCCs in the past and micro-management is one of the things I enjoy more about this game, but that's always subject to change.

I could also do a regular 4D playthrough if anyone wanted to watch that.

edit: Also, I probably wouldn't be able to stream until mid-September. >_> Busy with stuff atm.
Enough expository banter! Now we fight like men! And ladies! And ladies who dress like men! For Gilgamesh...it is MORPHING TIME!

User Info: M_Infernum

M_Infernum
3 years ago#4
I like those ideas. You should have people vote on what kind of playthrough you should do. I'd personally like to see a Nel x Albel dual-character playthrough.
My artwork: http://m-infernum.deviantart.com/

Tails chao
3 years ago#5
I'd be willing to entertain suggestions. If anyone else has any that's cool as well, I can always do more than one playthrough. :p

User Info: Mad_Cartoonist

Mad_Cartoonist
3 years ago#6
I would if our time can catch up ._.
I'm at Bangkok.

Also, i haven't continue my Duo Universe run because i was caught up with my new VP2 run.
Nearing the end of disc 1, and my run has yet started seriously yet since i still don't have Sophia >_>
Prez of the Sophia Esteed Eternal FanClub (31)
Read [Zodiac Angels - Chapter Sophia] @ [http://tinyurl.com/mcib-ZACS2] Update Every Saturday

User Info: XRhinehartX

XRhinehartX
3 years ago#7
I'll watch it when I'm not too busy with my own Star Ocean projects.

If I manage to get my stuff back from my last place of residence next month, I'll probably be streaming Let's Break Star Ocean 3 on YouTube.

User Info: SugarFlakes

SugarFlakes
3 years ago#8
You have my watch man. This is one of my favorite games ever. It'd be nice to see what others are going to do :3
Fish sticks are yummy ._.

Tails chao
3 years ago#9
Mad_Cartoonist posted...
I would if our time can catch up ._.
I'm at Bangkok.

Also, i haven't continue my Duo Universe run because i was caught up with my new VP2 run.
Nearing the end of disc 1, and my run has yet started seriously yet since i still don't have Sophia >_>

:[ damn.

GL on your run! And yeah, it's really annoying having to wait for Sophia if you plan to use her... :/ lol.

XRhinehartX posted...
I'll watch it when I'm not too busy with my own Star Ocean projects.

If I manage to get my stuff back from my last place of residence next month, I'll probably be streaming Let's Break Star Ocean 3 on YouTube.

Awesome. I'd be interested in giving that a watch, myself.

SugarFlakes posted...
You have my watch man. This is one of my favorite games ever. It'd be nice to see what others are going to do :3

Great! =]

User Info: SugarFlakes

SugarFlakes
3 years ago#10
If you do do a dual character playthrough who do you have in mind? I'm very curious because right now I'm doing a playthrough with Fayt and Albel (i know Albel's not that great but I still like him haha. I enjoy using him.) It's on Galaxy mode but when I get a chance I'm going to replay it on universe mode.

Anywho when you get started let me know k? Looking forward to it :3
Fish sticks are yummy ._.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived