This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If I livestreamed this

#1Tails chaoPosted 8/15/2013 8:05:23 AM
Would anyone watch? =D
---
Enough expository banter! Now we fight like men! And ladies! And ladies who dress like men! For Gilgamesh...it is MORPHING TIME!
#2M_InfernumPosted 8/15/2013 8:34:50 AM
Probably. Are you doing any kind of special playthrough, or just normal? The reason I ask is because a lot of the people on this board have beaten the game so many times, watching someone do a normal playthrough might be a little boring. Find a way to spice it up, and yeah, I'm sure people would watch.
---
My artwork: http://m-infernum.deviantart.com/
#3Tails chao(Topic Creator)Posted 8/15/2013 8:44:45 AM(edited)
I had a few ideas. I was contemplating either doing a few SCCs with no IC until post game, or dual-character playthroughs in a similar style to fxm's Maria x Fayt play-through with no IC until post game. The latter interests me more atm because I've done a lot of SCCs in the past and micro-management is one of the things I enjoy more about this game, but that's always subject to change.

I could also do a regular 4D playthrough if anyone wanted to watch that.

edit: Also, I probably wouldn't be able to stream until mid-September. >_> Busy with stuff atm.
---
Enough expository banter! Now we fight like men! And ladies! And ladies who dress like men! For Gilgamesh...it is MORPHING TIME!
#4M_InfernumPosted 8/15/2013 8:50:54 AM
I like those ideas. You should have people vote on what kind of playthrough you should do. I'd personally like to see a Nel x Albel dual-character playthrough.
---
My artwork: http://m-infernum.deviantart.com/
#5Tails chao(Topic Creator)Posted 8/15/2013 9:50:07 AM
I'd be willing to entertain suggestions. If anyone else has any that's cool as well, I can always do more than one playthrough. :p
---
#6Mad_CartoonistPosted 8/15/2013 3:18:50 PM
I would if our time can catch up ._.
I'm at Bangkok.

Also, i haven't continue my Duo Universe run because i was caught up with my new VP2 run.
Nearing the end of disc 1, and my run has yet started seriously yet since i still don't have Sophia >_>
---
Prez of the Sophia Esteed Eternal FanClub (31)
Read [Zodiac Angels - Chapter Sophia] @ [http://tinyurl.com/mcib-ZACS2] Update Every Saturday
#7XRhinehartXPosted 8/16/2013 11:36:29 PM
I'll watch it when I'm not too busy with my own Star Ocean projects.

If I manage to get my stuff back from my last place of residence next month, I'll probably be streaming Let's Break Star Ocean 3 on YouTube.
#8SugarFlakesPosted 8/19/2013 8:41:06 PM
You have my watch man. This is one of my favorite games ever. It'd be nice to see what others are going to do :3
---
Fish sticks are yummy ._.
#9Tails chao(Topic Creator)Posted 8/21/2013 4:40:43 PM
Mad_Cartoonist posted...
I would if our time can catch up ._.
I'm at Bangkok.

Also, i haven't continue my Duo Universe run because i was caught up with my new VP2 run.
Nearing the end of disc 1, and my run has yet started seriously yet since i still don't have Sophia >_>

:[ damn.

GL on your run! And yeah, it's really annoying having to wait for Sophia if you plan to use her... :/ lol.

XRhinehartX posted...
I'll watch it when I'm not too busy with my own Star Ocean projects.

If I manage to get my stuff back from my last place of residence next month, I'll probably be streaming Let's Break Star Ocean 3 on YouTube.

Awesome. I'd be interested in giving that a watch, myself.

SugarFlakes posted...
You have my watch man. This is one of my favorite games ever. It'd be nice to see what others are going to do :3

Great! =]
---
#10SugarFlakesPosted 8/22/2013 12:05:16 AM
If you do do a dual character playthrough who do you have in mind? I'm very curious because right now I'm doing a playthrough with Fayt and Albel (i know Albel's not that great but I still like him haha. I enjoy using him.) It's on Galaxy mode but when I get a chance I'm going to replay it on universe mode.

Anywho when you get started let me know k? Looking forward to it :3
---
Fish sticks are yummy ._.