Did you've been able to win every single battle against the destroyer?

#1soraliamPosted 4/9/2008 9:18:19 AM

Just curious.

As you all know already,theres some battles with the destroyers(luc,sarah,yuber)that is very hard to winable.although it doesn't matter if you win or lose(some of them just change a couples of dialogues),it will not effect the story except some dialogues after the battle like yuber said"you little cheater!"and so...

but some of that battles gives good experience point and skill points though.

so,how bout you guys?did you been able to win every single battle with them through the game?

#2AsmodeanBTPosted 4/9/2008 9:43:25 AM
Do even you understand what the hell you are saying?
---
Not arrogant, just better.
#3KFCrispyPosted 4/9/2008 10:50:08 AM
your base belong to us?
---
suikosource.com - Your Source for Suikoden
#4AquatrezPosted 4/9/2008 11:42:10 AM
Agh! My eyes!
#5Waffen8888Posted 4/9/2008 1:40:09 PM
Yes I've crushed Luc and company in every fight. Not that hard provided Sarah doesn't use Breath of Ice or whatever that water spell of hers is.
---
"Now there's a face to break a few thousand mirrors!" - Shirox from Dragon Force
#6mpiecoPosted 4/9/2008 4:30:59 PM
God forbid someone whose first language isn't necessarily english post at this board.

The one battle that gave me trouble every now and then was the Chapter 3 battle that Chris has with them. It's pretty much 50/50. That's why I always save before it-I try to win everything that is winnable.
#7KFCrispyPosted 4/9/2008 6:19:53 PM
i've beaten Luc's unit in the very first (unwinnable) chapter 4 strategy battle as well :) he decided NOT to kill my whole team as his first action, which was a deadly mistake.
---
suikosource.com - Your Source for Suikoden
#8cowboybbp1Posted 4/10/2008 5:07:32 PM
first, i beat them all. i like the challenge.

second, dude, you need to take some english courses. normally, i am the first person to stand up for people with bad grammar as long as they get their point across. however, there is laziness and then there is sadness. if english isnt your second language, i strongly suggest taking some classes.