The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Question About Landis

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Suikoden III
  3. Question About Landis
8 years ago#1
OK, one guide says you can recruit Landis during Hugo's chapter 3, does that mean I can't recruit AFTER that chapter?
8 years ago#2
No you can recruit Landis as late as you want...I usually save him for last...
Sex is like a box of chocolates, you never know what STD you're gonna get-dragonballer88
8 years ago#3
No you can recruit Landis as late as you want...I usually save him for last...

Ah, much appreciated. (Can you recruit him in Chris' Chapter 3 too?)
8 years ago#4
I have no idea, but I'd suggest you do it later on in the game...otherwise if you're like me you'll forget where to go and whatnot
Sex is like a box of chocolates, you never know what STD you're gonna get-dragonballer88
8 years ago#5
Yes, you can recruit Landis in Chris' Chapter 3 if you wish.

Hugo Chapter 3 is just the optimal time for most players, He has a free space in his team and passes through the forest anyway.

I've recruited him with both characters before though.
Ahhh yes, Chicken Wings. The answer was always there right in front of us.-UberHydra
8 years ago#6
Yeah, Geddoe's party is pretty much locked with the same 6 people for all three chapters, excluding him from getting Landis for ya. However, Hugo & Chris have different people bouncing in and out of their parties... I think Chris has to wait in Chapter 3 until she reaches Chisha, because she will have 6 people in her party for awhile. Rhett & Wilder will ditch he in Chishar, and only then can you get Landis.
8 years ago#7
I tend recruit him with Hugo since you re down a person for his chapter three anyways.
Never made it as a wise man, couldnt cut it as a poor man stealing. -Nickelback
8 years ago#8
I always grabbed him with Chris' party when she first visits that forest and would always just purposely leave someone out.

Stevo
8 years ago#9
*Spoiler*

Yes, I have a question about Landis! If he isn't a Star of Destiny, according to the stone, than what in Davey Jones' Locker is Landis doing at the castle?!
B. O. Davis
8 years ago#10
you're obviously getting information from the wrong "stone" since Landis is a SoD.
suikosource.com - Your Source for Suikoden
  1. Boards
  2. Suikoden III
  3. Question About Landis

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived