The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Question About Landis

#1FoolMeNeverPosted 6/21/2008 8:52:28 AM
OK, one guide says you can recruit Landis during Hugo's chapter 3, does that mean I can't recruit AFTER that chapter?
#2SSj4WingzeroPosted 6/21/2008 8:53:24 AM
No you can recruit Landis as late as you want...I usually save him for last...
---
Sex is like a box of chocolates, you never know what STD you're gonna get-dragonballer88
#3FoolMeNever(Topic Creator)Posted 6/21/2008 8:55:03 AM
No you can recruit Landis as late as you want...I usually save him for last...

Ah, much appreciated. (Can you recruit him in Chris' Chapter 3 too?)
#4SSj4WingzeroPosted 6/21/2008 9:07:24 AM
I have no idea, but I'd suggest you do it later on in the game...otherwise if you're like me you'll forget where to go and whatnot
---
Sex is like a box of chocolates, you never know what STD you're gonna get-dragonballer88
#5rpgfreakazoidPosted 6/21/2008 2:56:22 PM
Yes, you can recruit Landis in Chris' Chapter 3 if you wish.

Hugo Chapter 3 is just the optimal time for most players, He has a free space in his team and passes through the forest anyway.

I've recruited him with both characters before though.
---
Ahhh yes, Chicken Wings. The answer was always there right in front of us.-UberHydra
#6CoketasticPosted 6/25/2008 2:43:26 AM
Yeah, Geddoe's party is pretty much locked with the same 6 people for all three chapters, excluding him from getting Landis for ya. However, Hugo & Chris have different people bouncing in and out of their parties... I think Chris has to wait in Chapter 3 until she reaches Chisha, because she will have 6 people in her party for awhile. Rhett & Wilder will ditch he in Chishar, and only then can you get Landis.
#7lastjusticePosted 6/26/2008 12:47:07 PM
I tend recruit him with Hugo since you re down a person for his chapter three anyways.

---
Never made it as a wise man, couldnt cut it as a poor man stealing. -Nickelback
#8Hotel_SecurityPosted 6/27/2008 1:07:29 PM
I always grabbed him with Chris' party when she first visits that forest and would always just purposely leave someone out.

Stevo
#9GaullerPosted 6/28/2008 9:03:27 AM
*Spoiler*

Yes, I have a question about Landis! If he isn't a Star of Destiny, according to the stone, than what in Davey Jones' Locker is Landis doing at the castle?!
---
B. O. Davis
#10KFCrispyPosted 6/28/2008 10:24:02 AM
you're obviously getting information from the wrong "stone" since Landis is a SoD.
---
suikosource.com - Your Source for Suikoden