New NFS Hot Purusit game...

#11RedHawk4Posted 6/14/2010 10:42:15 PM
LOL...you're right, I really need to get that signature replaced. I suppose I don't need it any more, thank goodness. Turns out we didn't need the petition either...

I just watched EA's conference at E3, and they began all of their game demonstrations by jumping right into the trailer for NFS Hot Pursuit. In a word, awesome.
#12Renegade_ZeroPosted 6/15/2010 1:45:48 AM
*Renegade Zero appears out of nowhere after a long time*

OH MY GOD!

---
"Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end. It matters not who you are, Death awaits you."
#13Renegade_ZeroPosted 6/15/2010 1:54:04 AM
That and Test Drive Unlimited 2 is coming.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lO1qut3BpF8

P/S: Sucks that Gran Turismo 5 won't have Porsche. Good thing I already have Forza Motorsport 3.

Double P/S: Guys I am engaged! And it's good to see some old faces here.

---
"Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end. It matters not who you are, Death awaits you."
#14Off_da_borderPosted 6/15/2010 5:46:17 AM
Holy ****.

---
This is, quite honestly, the biggest load of limp-wristed twaddle I've ever heard in all my five weeks in television - James May
#15Off_da_borderPosted 6/15/2010 6:13:21 AM
Oh and congratulations Renegade. Sorry, amidst all the excitement I couldn't bother with the rest of the board.

---
This is, quite honestly, the biggest load of limp-wristed twaddle I've ever heard in all my five weeks in television - James May
#16RedHawk4Posted 6/15/2010 9:11:16 AM
Congrats on the engagement, Zero, and welcome back!

And while we're in the business of welcoming...glad to see you back, ODB. Long-time-no-argue. I suppose what we hoped for has pretty much come true, and now we just have to wait and see if Criterion can deliver.

And speaking of what we've hoped for, it's been announced that you can play through the career mode as both a cop and racer, and a system of progression will be included for both. Well, at least part of my idea made it into the game, lol!
#17krazykubanoPosted 6/15/2010 2:05:21 PM

You didn't bother welcoming me back. are you still mad at me?

#18krazykubanoPosted 6/15/2010 2:08:32 PM

Oh and congrats Renegade! Good to see all you guys again, and finally on a more positive note.

#19RedHawk4Posted 6/15/2010 2:39:04 PM
Lol...mad at what? I'm not mad at anybody at the moment. :P

I suppose I forgot to welcome you though..I thought for sure that I did. Anyway, welcome back! Lol. It's nice to finally have some happy news on these forums.
#20Renegade_ZeroPosted 6/15/2010 6:47:11 PM
Thanks guys. I work in Malaysia now, and life's been great.

Hey where's JBear? If you show up, I just wanna say hello.

And I kinda feel bummed for GT5. You guys know how much I love the Carrera GT..

---