New NFS Hot Purusit game...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2
  3. New NFS Hot Purusit game...

User Info: RedHawk4

RedHawk4
6 years ago#21
Malaysia? Huh, strange place to work...lol. Anyway, nice to see you again. JBear posted in the other topic earlier today, but oddly he hasn't visited this one yet.

And yeah, lol, I remember your affection for the GT.

User Info: Renegade_Zero

Renegade_Zero
6 years ago#22
It's pretty good. It's like summer all year long, with nice beaches and plenty of delicious food. I'm in the capital (Kuala Lumpur) - it's kinda lika a fusion between New York and Tokyo. A lot of high tech stuff, but a lot of cultural things too.

I remember O_d_b had a thing for the CLK-GTR.
"Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end. It matters not who you are, Death awaits you."

User Info: gta_aus

gta_aus
6 years ago#23
It's going to be free roam right? I'm so so happy that they finally left that stupid track racing behind

RedHawk4
6 years ago#24
Yeah, ODB loved that CLK, lol. And if I recall correctly, JBear was a little into the Ferrari F50.

And addressing the post from gta_aus...we don't exactly know if it's free roam or not, but I believe the official page for it at EA.com stated that it is free roam. So it's possible that it may be track-based racing, but all the tracks are connected to each other to create an open world.

User Info: Off_da_border

Off_da_border
6 years ago#25
Well, I doubt the CLK-GTR's making it into this game, and if it does it's probably going to be DLC, but it's alright. I can manage.

@Redhawk's "long-time-no-argue": How could I forget?
This is, quite honestly, the biggest load of limp-wristed twaddle I've ever heard in all my five weeks in television - James May

RedHawk4
6 years ago#26
Eh, the CLK-GTR is a very popular car, both in the NFS games and otherwise. I wouldn't be surprised to see it included, maybe as an unlockable bonus car.

Anyway, will you be getting this game on Xbox 360 or PS3, ODB?

User Info: krazykubano

krazykubano
6 years ago#27

We can only hope. I just want my McLaren F1 and the new McLaren MP4-12C thrown in for good measure...maybe even the successor to the F1 that's being developed, but that's only if they really want to blow my pants off.

I just decided I want some Ferraris too.

Redhawk, change your signature again. Nightfire is old news. Goldeneye remake is where it's at now

RedHawk4
6 years ago#28
Yep, I heard about the Goldeneye remake...quite good news, even though I never played the first one. But Nightfire was one of the first shooters I played on the PS2 and thus it really got me introduced to the FPS genre, and it's still incredibly fun to play even now. So I'm paying homage to it in my sig, at least for now.

User Info: Renegade_Zero

Renegade_Zero
6 years ago#29
I'm kinda excited for the new Porsche 918 Spyder.
"Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end. It matters not who you are, Death awaits you."

User Info: Ultimetalhead

Ultimetalhead
6 years ago#30
I hope to HELL that it's not free roam.
PSN: UMH1992
  1. Boards
  2. Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2
  3. New NFS Hot Purusit game...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived