Bring the Old Days Back!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2
  3. Bring the Old Days Back!
5 years ago#91
About 10 minutes or free drive gameplay here, showcasing an LP550-2 and the mountains roads:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHDCHIMQgY0

Looks pretty good in my opinion. I like the 180-degree turns, and the graphics of course are stunning. Apparently some people managed to get the game early.
5 years ago#92
My review of NFS Hot Pursuit is up now, and it can be viewed here: http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/driving/needforspeedhotpursuit/player_review.html?id=745567
5 years ago#93
*Bump*

P.S. - That review is better than my old TDU review. ;)
5 years ago#94
I disliked much of the new Hot Pursuit.

I like this game. Ferrari F50 is the best car in this game.
5 years ago#95
While the two games are very different, the AI in the new Hot Pursuit is much improved, you have to admit that. First of all, I can't smoke them by over 1 minute of seperation and yet they never really give the appearance of being cheap. Also, cops don't pull behind your car and follow you for a set amount of time before always trying to slowly creep around your side and pit you. That right there was the biggest thing that killed the fun from HP2...I could manipulate and exploit the problems with cop AI and after a while it became boring. Doesn't happen in the new HP.
5 years ago#96

Here's some Autolog pics of mine, for the sake of a topic bump:

5 years ago#97
*Ultra-super-old-school-topic-saving-BUMP*
5 years ago#98
First batch of NFS Hot Pursuit DLC expansion is out now. New cars, new events, new trophies.
5 years ago#99
Kinda late. Platinum'd that weeks ago and have since started playing other games and lost interest. I'll give it a look soon, though.
5 years ago#100
I platinum'd it shortly after release as well, but have since still played it frequently. Online races are very fun and offline is still nice to mess around in, which is an attribute that Hot Pursuit games have always had.
  1. Boards
  2. Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2
  3. Bring the Old Days Back!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived