Clean Race tips

• Topic Archived
5 years ago#1
The title says itself. I been trying for ages and couldnt get it for the clk gtr. I been thinking about just waiting until I have enough points and getting the NFS edtion.
5 years ago#2
Getting a "clean race" simply means that you can't hit anything while racing. I assume that you knew that part, but...what you may not know is that you don't actually have to win the race, lol. Just complete a clean race without hitting any cars, opponents, walls, railings, etc. and you will unlock the CLK-GTR. I did it by simply driving at about 50 MPH for the whole thing.
5 years ago#3
HP2 just ripped me off. I did a clean race with my 911 turbo nfs edition[look like some guy from the underground got to the porsche. poor porsche.] against a single diablo 8 laps advanced and I didnt get the car. I think I just going to wait until I have points for the NFS edition of the CLK GTR. Is it any good?
5 years ago#4
The NFS Edition is just about the same as normal, but it comes in a blue/orange color scheme. You're certain that you didn't hit any walls or other cars or anything that would inflict damage on your vehicle?
5 years ago#5
Yes I'm certain. Unless jumping counts which all jumps where smooth. I took only 1 shortcut for a lap and the rest of the race was on the road[was about to say street but it isnt apporiate] Does getting the camera trick nullfied this?I did it for about 3 or 4 laps.
5 years ago#6
I really don't think so, and jumps/driving on the road isn't supposed to nullify a clean race. I honestly don't know why you didn't get it then...oh, actually, I think you may need to do the race against a full grid of opponents. I seem to recall having to do that myself, and I did it in National Forest. It's worth a shot.
5 years ago#7
It doesnt say that in the car seleciton but it's worth trying. I just did that 10 lap endurance race with the Mclaren F1 LM. It was long but suprisingly not boring.
5 years ago#8
Oh yeah, was that the race on that island? Man, that stunk having to do that, lol. I remember having trouble with it.
5 years ago#9
Well I sure knew how to drive around that island after that race. Plus when do the cops give a warning on the radio saying the helicopter is about to throw out a missle?
5 years ago#10
I don't think they ever do, it's just something that happens.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived