Funny Stuff

#1sconekillerPosted 2/1/2011 11:24:26 AM
If you haven't tried the cheats already you're missing some hilarious stuff: hang a room full of bodyguards from the walls and ceiling with the nailgun, or knock someone dead with one shot with the bomb cheat, then send them skyward with a second shot.

also funny: come back to a guard you knocked out and stripped to see him patrolling in his skivvies (I shot an elephant in my underwear once: how he fit in them I can't imagine). Not sure if he'll be armed and dangerous: I think if they're armed with a pistol they might be, but anything else they drop when they're dropped.

Sergai scooting around on his fanny and taunting you after you fiber-wire him through the door (glitch) and activate the cutscene where he's holding the padre hostage: since he's already dead you'll see him sitting on the floor in the background while a floating shotgun is terrorizing your buddy.

Casting bad guys for style and distance with the ballers: fun to watch but hard to stick the landing
---
Baruk Khazad! Khazad aimenu!
#2sconekiller(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2011 5:26:49 PM
Tried to kill the Don in Anathema and make it look like an accident, but the old guy is too tough: drugged him and dragged him out onto the balcony and let him drop on his head and that didn't kill him, plus it's darn hard to do with all those hostiles running around. Kilt anyone who might get in the way and tried it again: this time I dragged him into the pool and waited for the drugs to wear off, thinking he'd wake up dead. He doesn't! He takes a 5 minute nap under water, wakes up and looks around, then he jumps 20 feet straight in the air (seriously), lands and takes off running.
---
#3sconekiller(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2011 9:31:56 AM
Yes, a guard will shoot you in his underwear. I wasn't wearing them at the time, but i was wearing his uniform. I got the message "guards are looking for a suspicious soldier" so i thought i'd drop by where i drugged him and switch back. personally i think he was more peeved that i looked better wearing his duds than he did.
---