Arsenal Mod 1.2 has been released

#1Lucian04Posted 5/4/2009 10:35:49 AM
Note that the original Arsenal Mod is out of date and only contains 83 of the 183 or so weapons available.

Copy & Paste this link into your Browsers Search Bar: https://dl.getdropbox.com/u/49902/ArsenalMod1.2.rar

I haven't downloaded it yet, but I'm pretty sure it contains every single community weapon in that pack and the only thing not in English are the weapon descriptions.
---
"I'm a condescending bastard"
- Lucian04 from the Book of Douche
#2LazyyAmericanPosted 5/6/2009 7:23:53 PM
Now this needs to get merged with some other mods coughcoughSTALKERcompletecoughcough
---
..............................?
#3tuffguy34Posted 5/6/2009 9:22:04 PM
This mod does not need to be included in stalker complete. stalker complete is about overhauling graphics/sound and making minimal game chages and adding 200 new guns does not follow that concept whatsoever.
---
Gamertag: JiffyPop45
#4jhaze00Posted 5/7/2009 1:41:49 AM
^^ this

This is why there's STALKER complete 2009 and other mods like aresenal+OL merged. It depends what you want out of the game. I do agree that playing Arsenal+OL w/ skygraphics and the other STALKER complete 2009 textures would be awesome, it's probably not going to happen. I would love it if it did tho, just for the option of playing with the addtl content and updated graphics.
#5LazyyAmericanPosted 5/7/2009 2:43:50 AM
That's all I am saying relax....I am not saying completely redo everything so that it's nothing like the original. But it can't hurt to have options now can it?
---
..............................?
#6Lucian04(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2009 6:03:27 AM
We may take some model replacements from arsenal if they prove to have quality textures and animations to go with them. Other than that, we are re-introducing weapons that were already in Stalker (TOZ 34, BM 16 Long Rifle, etc) and adding a couple new weapons as "rewards" for completing difficult tasks. So you'll have to earn them, you won't just see them scattered throughout the zone. Another thing we are going to attempt is to have different versions of each weapon (with different textures to match.. IE: You'll have a Standard LR 300 that looks semi-worn but still in excellent condition and then you'll have a Worn, rusted out version with reduced stats, capabilities, etc.. Considering this is the zone, the only new-like weapons you're bound to see are more than likely from the military and the mercenaries.. Everyone else has been in the zone a considerable amount of time and I'm sure there are not many weapon smiths around to go repair everyone's guns ya know?
---
"I'm a condescending bastard"
- Lucian04 from the Book of Douche