Where is the secret lab ?

#1jack00Posted 8/29/2010 6:55:30 PM

Is it in Pipyat ? i have search everywhere in that area and nothing...

#2DarkMassacrePosted 8/29/2010 10:28:00 PM
What secret lab would that be? X-10? That's in Red Forest. It's down a tunnel in the compound at the top of the path that leads up, the path that enemies roll explosive barrels down toward you. You have to get into the compound and then the tunnel isn't too hard to spot.
---
The darkness must flow down the river of night's dreaming
#3vick1000Posted 8/30/2010 3:53:28 AM
If you mean the one you have the recorder with the code for, that's inside the power plant itself.
---
Bob Page: "I will burn like the brightest star..."
J.C. Denton: "You're gonna burn alright."
#4jack00(Topic Creator)Posted 8/30/2010 9:44:26 AM
I'm talking about the one you're supposed to open with the decoder which you find in the secret stash in pripyat.
#5DraugenCPPosted 8/30/2010 10:06:00 AM

jack00 posted...
I'm talking about the one you're supposed to open with the decoder which you find in the secret stash in pripyat.

At a certain point in the Sarcophagus, you will go up a few floors in a stairwell, and in the door opening of the exit of the stairwell, there are like 15 Monolith soldiers waiting. After you kill them, you can either go left to the Wish Granter (which is something you won't want to do), or go right. If you go to the right and get around the corner, you will eventually spot a crack in the wall (I think it's on your left, but I'm not sure) with a ladder going upwards. Climb up the ladder, and in this room you will find the door that leads to the Secret Lab. Press F to use the decoder and wait 30 seconds while you hide from the Monolith troops that will spawn. There's also an Exoskeleton in this room, so you may want to take that with you.

Good hunting, Stalker. :P

#6jack00(Topic Creator)Posted 8/30/2010 10:31:09 AM
Cool thx. I was looking in pripyat for the lab, doesn't give you too much pointers for quests in this game...
#7metacriticalPosted 8/30/2010 10:59:03 AM
why would it be Pripyat? it's the last part of the game, you get the decoder to open to door which the game tells you is in the NPP
#8jack00(Topic Creator)Posted 8/30/2010 2:57:23 PM
I don't recall seeing anything that said that the secret lab was in NPP.
#9DarkMassacrePosted 8/30/2010 9:18:18 PM
I think Doc tells you that
---
The darkness must flow down the river of night's dreaming