Street Hacker

#1ShadoutsPosted 11/9/2008 3:11:05 AM
There isn't a board for this game, I don't know why.

Anyway, I guess I'll ask my questions here. Does anyone know of a repository for custom mission downloads for Street Hacker? The official forums went down earlier this year. The freelance missions become a bit cookie-cutter after a while, but I understand this game shines in the custom mission features. Maybe someone here who owns SH might want to challenge me with some of their custom missions?

And no, please don't mention Uplink, it bores me.
---
www.last.fm/user/shadouts
www.soundclick.com/ioniphonic
#2joe042293Posted 11/9/2008 6:53:44 AM
Uplink.
#3Shadouts(Topic Creator)Posted 11/9/2008 1:58:45 PM
thankyou for furthering my knowledge. It was time well spent.
---
www.last.fm/user/shadouts
www.soundclick.com/ioniphonic
#4joe042293Posted 11/10/2008 8:08:57 AM
You betcha. ;D
#5dctalkPosted 12/5/2008 10:47:21 AM
Now that TC mentions it, I own Street Hacker too, but never actually got into it. Tried looking for some help but the forums were unavailable and even GameFAQs ignores it. Never bothered trying to get any further in that game after seeing that.
---
A game that has been in production for 10 years should feel better than having sex with 3 girls at the same time, right? - Sang
#6HakPosted 12/18/2008 12:04:10 AM
PLEASE REMEMBER: This game board is exclusively for the discussion of this particular game. Topics that do not directly address how to play the game or its storyline will be deleted as a TOS violation.

And after reading that, you posted a help topic for a different game AND told people not to mention Uplink, the game this board is here for. Well done you - you get the "Obnoxious Poster Of The Year" award for that one.

---
Do not meddle in the affairs of cats, for they are subtle and will piss on your computer.