Just got this game.

#1drclaeysPosted 6/24/2011 4:33:10 AM
Friends,

I just got this game. I hope to chat about it when I start playing.

If anyone see this, and knows about the game, can you give me some hints at starting please.

Thank you.
---
Dr. Darrell of Michigan.
#2DarquePosted 6/25/2011 11:01:18 AM
Make sure to pay attention to the on screen instructions.
---
Jill Valentine > You
#3drclaeys(Topic Creator)Posted 6/28/2011 8:40:10 AM
Friends,

Well I stopped playing. This got to hard, and My chick would die. go crazy and shoot her self.

( Spoilers )

After the part in the cellar, trying to find that damn file, she got really stressed out.

The shooting range, would put her down. I only have one save, so I can not go back and redo the cellar thing.

This is a game you have to play by the book, with one eye on the FAQ, to get through it. There is no way to just coast through.

I also find the button pressing games, to distracting. THe backgrounds were attracting my attention, and I could not see the colors clearly. I SUCK at stuff like that.

I did like this game. It was VERY unque, and cool. I liked the story and the idea.

I might play it again someday. Start from square one. Read the FAQ before I do each section. to get maximum points.

Thank you.
---
Dr. Darrell of Michigan.
#4drclaeys(Topic Creator)Posted 6/28/2011 1:18:39 PM
Question: Is there a FAQ that says what to do IN ORDER?

I see lots that give you pos points here, and neg points. there, but nothing that says the order.

many times stuff is timed, so doing things in the OPTIMUM order would be great. Not suffleing through stuff, and never finishing them.

Thank you.
---
Dr. Darrell of Michigan.
#5DarquePosted 6/28/2011 4:01:37 PM
Hmm, I dunno if there is.

The game was pretty linear, so I didn't bother to write one, just the PDA log excerpts.

It's been years since I've played this, as I recall that part is a bit of a pain to do.
---
Jill Valentine > You