Vexx fans here

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Vexx
  3. Vexx fans here

User Info: zeppelin_64

zeppelin_64
9 years ago#1
Sjalvastefan. This guy stole post 500 in the other topic from me! This was a good game, the scenery, great platforming, all of it. Anyway Wolverine, I could buy an Xbox from a friend for $200 I think. He has two because of a little mix up with Microsoft. Got the RRoD, sent it in, they sent him that one and a new one, old one started to work, now he has two.
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=MmZjtQzAtRo&feature=related: Jack Thompson and Mortal Kombat

User Info: Wolverine109

Wolverine109
9 years ago#2
Oh ok, that's awesome.
And yeah, I had this fear that some random would show up and steal the 500th post. Damn.
GT: VVolverin3
^ That's with 2 "V"s not a "W" ^

zeppelin_64
9 years ago#3
I had that same fear too. I was all excited that when I got home from school I'd be a 500th post for the first time.

Wolverine109
9 years ago#4
Sigh, there are some real a$$holes on the internet. ^_^

zeppelin_64
9 years ago#5
Ya. He probably didn't know what he was doing, but he pulled a bonehead move

Wolverine109
9 years ago#6
Yeah oh well. Forgive and forget I guess.....There's no internet police... =P
Anyways, if you get an xbox or a 360 you must get Ninja Gaiden Black as it's the greatest game ever created. =D I have many hundreds of hours of play time on it and still am nowhere near getting bored of it.

zeppelin_64
9 years ago#7
Ya I've always been interested in the Ninja Gaiden series, but never actually got it into it. Might get Dragon Sword when it comes out for DS.

Wolverine109
9 years ago#8
I just finished yet another run through of the game a few minutes ago. So. Much. Fun. =D

zeppelin_64
9 years ago#9
cool, I got Counter-Strike today for my PC.

Wolverine109
9 years ago#10
Lol, I've played that a few times with my mates at a LAN cafe. I'm not very good with the PC controls. Had I had an xbox controller or something, I would have done a lot better. =)
  1. Boards
  2. Vexx
  3. Vexx fans here

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived