Vexx fans here

#451Wolverine109Posted 6/5/2008 12:35:57 AM
Hey Old Lady, good to see (?) you again.

Livin' in Sin - Godsmack

---
GT: VVolverin3
^ That's with 2 "V"s not a "W" ^
#452Old LadyPosted 6/5/2008 8:23:29 AM
Going pretty well, zep; how about you? Good for you for getting Heart of Darkness! That game will make you crazy sometimes, but it's one of my favorite side-scrollers. The only ones I can think of that I loved more were the old Oddworld games. Just stick to it and practice -- if I can do it, you can!

Oops - duty calls. Be back later.
#453zeppelin_64(Topic Creator)Posted 6/5/2008 1:34:43 PM
ooo Oddworld. I wanted to try that series, but isn't there only 2 games in it? btw Wolverine, I might get a 360 for my birthday which is in a week and a day! And I'll get Live! So we could play!
---
I'm not going with the Wii because it's Nintendo and... well... I have testicles.- minort 138
#454KFHEWUIPosted 6/5/2008 3:54:18 PM
360 is a great system. Mmmkay... However, Assassin's Creed is not a good game, mmkay.

Hello, Old Lady, how have ye been?

Heart of Darkness is a great game. I will probably never play it again since I all ready beat it on HARD MODE! BWAHAHA! That final part of the game is complete nightmare on hard mode. Mmkay...
---
5 out of 4 people have trouble with fractions.
"The quarterback is toast!" Theo from Die Hard.
#455Wolverine109Posted 6/5/2008 6:36:15 PM
"btw Wolverine, I might get a 360 for my birthday which is in a week and a day! And I'll get Live! So we could play!"

Sick as. Get Call of Duty 4, cause that's the only thing I play on Live. xD
Only problem is the time difference, and also in less than a week Ninja Gaiden 2 is launched and (bearing in mind that Ninja Gaiden Black is my favourite game of all time) I'll probably be playing that and only that for a while.

And yeah, don't bother with Assassin's Creed, it's boring. (I wrote a review for it, it's on this site if you want to read it) =P

---
#456KFHEWUIPosted 6/5/2008 7:29:31 PM
And yeah, don't bother with Assassin's Creed, it's boring. (I wrote a review for it, it's on this site if you want to read it) =P

Finally some one else who agrees. Good graphics can not hide the repetitive nature and the poor story telling of a game.

I also want NG II. Too bad it really probably be the last and DoA is most likely dead now since, Tomonobu Itagaki is leaving Team Ninja.
---
5 out of 4 people have trouble with fractions.
"The quarterback is toast!" Theo from Die Hard.
#457Wolverine109Posted 6/9/2008 5:08:41 AM
Getting NG2 in like 2 days.... I'm getting twitchy. >_<

---
#458zeppelin_64(Topic Creator)Posted 6/9/2008 4:50:44 PM
ahh I was grounded this weekend for failing English. But I'm not failing now because I handed in the essay. Couldn't listen to music, play videogames, computer, or watch TV. It sucked.
---
I'm not going with the Wii because it's Nintendo and... well... I have testicles.- minort 138
#459Wolverine109Posted 6/9/2008 8:37:53 PM
Hahah, you gotta lift your game mate.

Indestructible - Disturbed

---
#460zeppelin_64(Topic Creator)Posted 6/11/2008 9:07:03 PM
Saints Of Los Angeles- Motley Crue
---