Vexx Fans Here 2.0 (Potential Spoilers)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Vexx
  3. Vexx Fans Here 2.0 (Potential Spoilers)
6 years ago#211
Splinter Cell is one of those Tom Clancy games right? The only TC game I've ever played is HAWX which I was pretty excited about, but I only ended up getting around halfway through cause it got incredibly dull.

I haven't played anymore Vexx since getting those few hearts. I don't know if I could be bothered. It was fun, but some of the hearts were really more annoying than fun, especially anything underwater. I really don't like swimming in games, it's always frustrating.

Another Hero Lost - Shadows Fall
GT: VVolverin3
^ That's with 2 "V"s not a "W" ^
6 years ago#212
Yeah, it is. To be honest, the main TC games are far better than the (what I call) 'spin-off' games. By main games I mean SC, Ghost Recon, and of course Rainbow Six. HAWX seemed very odd from the demo but I heard Endwar wasn't too bad.
GT: WelcomedDread
"We walk by a shoe store and it's like a fly going to a fly zapper." - mario_pot about his girlfriend
6 years ago#213
Oh hey guys. I got an ipod touch so I barely even use my desktop now. My bad. I forgot about this topic.
"Fight the war, **** the norm." Township Rebellion, Rage Against The Machine
6 years ago#214
That's okay.
I've really been playing more pokemon on my DS than any xbox stuff.

Gethsemane - Nightwish
6 years ago#215
Pssssh, portable noobs you are!

Just kidding. I'd been wondering where you were, Zep. Drop in more often!
"We walk by a shoe store and it's like a fly going to a fly zapper." - mario_pot about his girlfriend
6 years ago#216
Here I am, only 4 days after my last post! Yesterday was my birthday, I got MLB 2K10 so I'll be playing that quite a bit. All I've played the last few months are Modern Warfare 2, Halo, NHL 10, and as of yesterday, MLB. I've played one game, I'm loving it so far.
"Fight the war, **** the norm." Township Rebellion, Rage Against The Machine
6 years ago#217
Yeah, my B-day is coming up in about 10 days, should be exciting!
6 years ago#218
Happy Birthday!

To both of you. :D
6 years ago#219
Yar, thank you! 3 days to go! :3

In other news, I was inducted into the OnLive founding members program, so I got it free for a year. It's alright, but there's too many network problems to really enjoy it :c
6 years ago#220
What is OnLive? It sounds familiar, I can't remember though. Been very out of the loop as of late.
  1. Boards
  2. Vexx
  3. Vexx Fans Here 2.0 (Potential Spoilers)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived