Vexx Fans Here 2.0 (Potential Spoilers)

#221zeppelin_64Posted 6/24/2010 7:06:43 PM
As have I, I'm curious as to what it is too. I know nothing about this new xbox either. I need a new game, what do you guys recommend? I'm thinking Red Dead Redemption. And happy birthday tomorrow since I probably won't be on!
---
"Fight the war, **** the norm." Township Rebellion, Rage Against The Machine
#222Doom2006Posted 6/25/2010 1:14:47 AM
http://www.onlive.com/

Basically, they run games at their centers all over the US, and then they send you a video stream of it and you play it from your PC. It's pretty good for allowing PC's like mine (which can barely run anything past 06/07) to play the latest games on computer.

You have to have pretty good internet though. Mine is rather good (15 Mbps, or it's supposed to be) but I can only really get it to work right around 12 or 1 am EST.
---
GT: WelcomedDread
"We walk by a shoe store and it's like a fly going to a fly zapper." - mario_pot about his girlfriend
#223Wolverine109(Topic Creator)Posted 6/25/2010 10:40:04 PM
Ah right, I remember hearing about that. Sounds cool. And yes Happy B'day again.

Also zep RDR is supposed to be really good. I have a whole bunch of friends who have been playing it non stop.

---
GT: VVolverin3
^ That's with 2 "V"s not a "W" ^
#224zeppelin_64Posted 6/26/2010 5:58:11 PM
I will probably get it eventually, but for now I got F.E.A.R 2 and Army of Two. Only got Army of Two for the co-op cause it was cheap and I had a buddy over
---
#225Wolverine109(Topic Creator)Posted 6/27/2010 12:33:23 AM
Fair enough. I've only played a bit of Army of Two, I didn't care for it much. FEAR 2 wasn't great either, but worth it for the story I guess, it wasn't horrible, just not great. And FEAR 3 (or F3AR as they're calling it) is looking interesting. I just gotta wait til my 360 gets back.

---
#226Doom2006Posted 6/27/2010 10:13:48 PM
Thanks again, guise! Bday was sweet (almost outta cake now though D:)

I really like the FEAR games, 2 more so than the first one. My ex loves FEAR 2 (it scares her to death, heh), and we're both sort of looking forward to FEAR 3 (I'm pretty sure F3AR isn't official). We really want Condemned 3, though.

I also wanna get RDR, cause that looks sexy.

---
"We walk by a shoe store and it's like a fly going to a fly zapper." - mario_pot about his girlfriend
#227Wolverine109(Topic Creator)Posted 6/28/2010 9:18:50 PM
Fear (the original) has an amazingly detailed story, but it's not told very well through the game, which is disappointing because it really is exceptional. One of the best video game stories I have ever seen. And I wouldn't be too surprised if F3AR did end up being it's actual name, although you'd still probably pronounce it as "Fear 3". These days, who knows.

Count of Tuscany - Dream Theater

---
#228zeppelin_64Posted 7/5/2010 7:30:02 PM
ya F3AR is pretty tricky but I don't see how you would pronounce that.
---
#229KFHEWUIPosted 7/6/2010 5:02:07 AM
F.E.A.R. 2 is underrated, and I like it as much as the first one. I absolutely loved the ending of F.E.A.R. 2. However I did not like the expansion packs at all, but they are not cannon.

As for F.3.A.R., the title is F.E.A.R. 3. The are using the F.3.A.R. for advertisement which is pretty stupid.

As much as I love F.E.A.R., I have mixed feelings about F.E.A.R. 3. The first problem is the newly added co-op. Plus the fact that Monolith is not even making F.E.A.R. 3 is another turn off, but however John Carpenter is involved with F.E.A.R. 3 and I love his movies.

Monolith is currently working on two unannounced projects. Rumor is that one is a new No One Lives Forever spin-off or sequel however if they make a new Condemned then I hope it is like Criminal Origins because Bloodshot was terrible.
---
"Leaks. Lunatics. Rebellion. And now bleeding ghosts. Ain't life in Rapture grand?" McDonagh, from Bioshock.
#230Doom2006Posted 7/6/2010 8:19:15 AM
Yes, new Condemned please. I liked Bloodshot because it had a few things going for it, but the first one had an awesome horror/CSI feel going for it.

As for F.3.A.R., the title is F.E.A.R. 3. The are using the F.3.A.R. for advertisement which is pretty stupid.

Stupid yes, but I'm glad that's all they're using it for.

---