Vexx Fans Here 2.0 (Potential Spoilers)

#251KFHEWUIPosted 9/18/2010 6:44:18 PM
Happy birthday, Wolverine109!

I have been playing Wanted: Weapons of Fate recently, and it is not a bad game however it is too easy and short.
---
"Leaks. Lunatics. Rebellion. And now bleeding ghosts. Ain't life in Rapture grand?" McDonagh, from Bioshock.
#252Doom2006Posted 9/23/2010 12:02:48 PM
Happy late b-day, Wolv.

Sorry folks, but I actually forgot this place because no one posted in it :P

Anyways, I haven't been up to much.

Got into the XBL Dashboard update beta, so that should be cool.

---
GT: WelcomedDread
"We walk by a shoe store and it's like a fly going to a fly zapper." - mario_pot about his girlfriend
#253Wolverine109(Topic Creator)Posted 9/23/2010 6:30:09 PM
Thanks guys. And they're having a beta for a dashboard update? Wow lol. xD
I haven't been gaming much, just guitar hero-ing occasionally, GH5 setlist is pretty bland (imo) but there's a a fairly decent amount of DLC with some cool stuff in it, granted that's more money. >_>

---
GT: VVolverin3
^ That's with 2 "V"s not a "W" ^
#254Doom2006Posted 9/23/2010 7:15:09 PM
I never got into the GH or RB craze. I love my music, but music games are just... no thanks.

---
GT: WelcomedDread
"We walk by a shoe store and it's like a fly going to a fly zapper." - mario_pot about his girlfriend
#255KFHEWUIPosted 9/25/2010 4:01:07 PM
I hate Ninja Gaiden II especially the final boss's lame first form.
---
"Leaks. Lunatics. Rebellion. And now bleeding ghosts. Ain't life in Rapture grand?" McDonagh, from Bioshock.
#256Wolverine109(Topic Creator)Posted 9/26/2010 5:30:43 PM
Yeah Ninja Gaiden II was pretty bad, which was a shame. They've announced NG3 now too, hopefully that will be better.

---
#257KFHEWUIPosted 9/28/2010 4:03:13 PM
Yeah, NG II is awful and the weapon achievements are awful. I mean I understand beating a level using only a certain weapon or killing X amount of enemies with each weapon, but to beat the game using just said weapon is absurd. I do not even want to think about the nightmare playthrough that is going come with using the Tonfa which is the worst weapon in the game IMO.
---
#258Wolverine109(Topic Creator)Posted 9/28/2010 4:59:46 PM
I did a scythe only run through cause the scythe is the only really new/different weapon from the previous game imo and it's pretty awesome. Cbf doing the others though. The tonfas aren't that bad, all of the weapons are pretty much the same actually, which is one of the reasons the game is so much less interesting, they're all quick (except the scythe maybe) and do about the same amount of damage. Whereas in the first one some weapons were slower but did WAY more damage to counter that fact and there was actual strategy involved and such.

Evolution 169 - Nevermore

---
#259KFHEWUIPosted 9/29/2010 4:37:28 PM
I am playing through the scythe only right now, and I am at level 12. I all ready have the dragon sword achievement. The tonfas I do not enjoy that much, but the vigoorian fail fully upgraded is a beast when you fully charge UT.
---
#260zeppelin_64Posted 10/2/2010 3:46:43 PM
Forgot about this topic...

I Remember (dubstep remix)- Deadmau5
---
"Fight the war, **** the norm." Township Rebellion, Rage Against The Machine