Vexx Fans Here 2.0 (Potential Spoilers)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Vexx
  3. Vexx Fans Here 2.0 (Potential Spoilers)
6 years ago#261
I've been hanging around, just doing schoolwork and writing a bit here and there.

There Will Be Blood - Anders Manga
GT: WelcomedDread
"We walk by a shoe store and it's like a fly going to a fly zapper." - mario_pot about his girlfriend
6 years ago#262
Woah, new board lay out? This is weird, I don't think I like it.
GT: VVolverin3
^ That's with 2 "V"s not a "W" ^
6 years ago#263
Ya I don't think I do either, I couldn't figure out how to post a message for a bit.

AntiKrist- Dimmu Borgir
"Fight the war, **** the norm." Township Rebellion, Rage Against The Machine
6 years ago#264
Ugh, so tired and busy from uni right now. S'like the 3rd day in a row I've gone to bed too late and gotten up with like 10 minutes to leave for uni, and not had breakfast. :(
6 years ago#265
Uni test starting in a few minutes, woo!
6 years ago#266
Yo yo!

My internet at home has been out the past week/week and a half, but I'm back for now on temporary sucky internet :|

But hey, I got Fable 2 for free last week, so it tided me over.
"We walk by a shoe store and it's like a fly going to a fly zapper." - mario_pot about his girlfriend
6 years ago#267
Smooth. Fable III just came out the other day though lol. And I really didn't like Fable II myself, but that's just me.
6 years ago#268
It's decent and pretty fun, just a tad glitchy.
6 years ago#269
Played Modern Warfare 2 today for the first time on months. So much fun, although I was pretty horrible for most of it. Played on some of the new maps for the first time too. I downloaded them several weeks ago when they were on special but didn't have any time to play then lol.

Detharmonic - Dethklok
6 years ago#270
I got sick of CoD 4 sometime in 2008, and the fact that each new game barely changes the gameplay/engine/textures/animations from one iteration to the next is what killed the series for me. Both of the demos for WaW and MW2 bored me to death, and I've no doubt Black Ops will do the same.

Hope that series dies soon.
  1. Boards
  2. Vexx
  3. Vexx Fans Here 2.0 (Potential Spoilers)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived