Vexx Fans Here 2.0 (Potential Spoilers)

#271Wolverine109(Topic Creator)Posted 11/9/2010 5:27:34 PM
Ah don't say that. I love it, well the modern warfare games anyway, little interest in the ones set in WWII (dunno about Black Ops yet but I have no plans to buy it in the near future). Sure they're not doing anything brilliantly innovative or unique but they are (at least in my opinion anyway) very well made games and they are fun and that's a lot more than I can say about the majority of the games that get released.

The Haunting - Kamelot

---
GT: VVolverin3
^ That's with 2 "V"s not a "W" ^
#272Doom2006Posted 11/19/2010 1:08:58 PM
If they made them play differently, it'd be fun and I'd enjoy them. The fact that they're all the same is what makes each 'new' game old as soon as it releases.

I'm itching to get into some other games besides shooters anyways. I really wanna try out Castlevania and Bayonetta and assorted other titles.

---
GT: WelcomedDread
"We walk by a shoe store and it's like a fly going to a fly zapper." - mario_pot about his girlfriend
#273Wolverine109(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2010 5:14:14 PM
Hah, fair enough then. I'm less than 3 hours away from my final exam for semester. Can't wait to be done.

---
#274Doom2006Posted 12/2/2010 11:20:45 AM
Sup to all?

I've been pretty busy this morning :P Our apartment caught on fire. >_>

My parent woke me up and my room was full of freaking smoke, so I had to hurry and dress, but sadly the closest clothes were a sleeveless shirt and shorts XD. Ran downstairs, the smoke was so thick that I couldn't see from the front door across the kitchen. Turns out it was a short in an electric heater under the sink. Luckily it mostly smoldered, but both my mom (she was downstairs right next to the kitchen D:) and I were asleep, and if her cell phone alarm hadn't gone off when it did, the smoke would have gotten her and she would have never gotten upstairs to wake me up :|

We're all ok though, although my lungs feel a little irritated.

Other than that, been pretty dull :P

---
"We walk by a shoe store and it's like a fly going to a fly zapper." - mario_pot about his girlfriend
#275Wolverine109(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2010 5:50:32 PM
Man good thing it wasn't anything too serious. Glad you're okay.

I've been coming here less and less myself lately. I used to log in every day just to get karma and maybe have a quick look at the boards, now I'm down to maybe twice a week, if even that.

---
#276Wolverine109(Topic Creator)Posted 12/20/2010 6:33:51 PM
Merry Christmas to you guys if you still even read this anymore. I know I hardly do. xD

---
#277Doom2006Posted 12/28/2010 12:25:06 AM
Late Merry Christmas to you as well. And Happy New Year!

---
#278Doom2006Posted 12/28/2010 12:25:53 AM
Ignoring the double post, I'm actually on GFaqs every day, but I only post in here if someone else does. :P

---
#279Wolverine109(Topic Creator)Posted 12/29/2010 7:37:38 PM
Hahah yeah fair enough. Like I think I said I used to be on everyday but now it's a lot less.
So what did you get for Chrissy?

---
#280Doom2006Posted 1/1/2011 12:37:37 AM
A 24" 1080p Monitor/TV, 1600 MSP, some money, leather jacket, shirts, and lots of candy. Was an awesome Christmas! How about you?

Also, first post of 2011! HA!

---