Did anyone figure out the clock puzzle on their own?

#1jake_il82Posted 1/1/2010 4:44:05 PM
The clock puzzle on Decisions, Decisions to get the red jewel, did anyone solve that on their own? I'm just wondering because I probably never would've figured that out.
#2The_15thPosted 1/1/2010 7:34:21 PM
The Hive elevator puzzle's the one I memorised off the internet.
#3FoxyArekuPosted 1/5/2010 7:26:05 PM
Yeah it was incredibly simple and easy.
---
Youtube Account: http://www.youtube.com/user/foxyareku
O lawd child is dat sum homoeroticism ~ TheCatGoesMeow
#4_Drago_Posted 1/5/2010 7:54:31 PM
I got all by myself, but the one to floor B2 on the Hive. My brother told me that one.

---
Enter Drago-R
http://www.supportoutbreak.com/
#5The_15thPosted 1/5/2010 8:20:08 PM
I'm sure 99% of players don't even know how to come up with the sub levels Hive solution from adding the files given in game.
#6Seraph22xPosted 1/5/2010 10:30:41 PM
Didn't click for me.

I didn't hold Outbreak's puzzles in high regard. I thought I was missing something obvious, like another file somewhere.
#7lTriggerlPosted 1/14/2010 6:37:33 AM
I still do not know it to this day. I completed Decisions, Decisions online with friends and they usually did that part. I also have not played REO since the servers shut down. I'll never know...
---
MGO: lTriggerl BlazBlue Noel/Carl
#8FoxyArekuPosted 1/22/2010 4:11:38 PM
I'd say OB's puzzles were the most clever of the series, only one with harder ones is RE3 imo.
---
Youtube Account: http://www.youtube.com/user/foxyareku
O lawd child is dat sum homoeroticism ~ TheCatGoesMeow
#9DarksideHazuki84Posted 2/1/2010 2:15:20 PM
Yeah, the clock puzzle required some brain effort you don't usually see in RE games, but it was solvable. The first time I did it by myself (offline) I paused the game and wrote on a piece of paper so I wouldn't forget the numbers I had come up with. Usually when you go online, you don't have to do puzzles like that, because someone always knew all the answers anyway.

The Hive B2 puzzle stumped me and my friends so bad that they quit playing the game. None of us knew what the hell "Carmine" was, and it wasn't until I discovered that the ugly-ass symbol in the file was a plus symbol (looked more like a cross) that I had a good idea on what it was telling me to do. Good puzzle, dumb execution.

---
"Say what? It's no fluke; this is why I'm here every year!" -Terry [KoF 98]
REO: Stick_Breitling MGO:Gabe LOGAN
#10Dark_Link55Posted 2/2/2010 10:30:39 PM
Actually its the hardest puzzle in both Outbreak games in my opinion followed by the Flashback VH key. I was kind of arrogant, as I taught I was the man in the game. I came crawling for help to people to find out this puzzle. No one responded, I went to the last person I taught I would never go because I dislike this person. And it soo happens to be, that he helped me even more then I taught. I find videos (only on Outbreak) Inferior to understand the puzzles. I need a straight answer. I dont go for gamefaqs, but I rather message people for help. Thats my motto.