Can you bash/shoot open Alyssa's lockers?

#1Andy1005Posted 5/31/2012 10:50:18 PM
I have noticed that a lot of players will bash through doors it takes a key, or a lockpick to unlock(such as the door in the first room of J's bar, and the "flimsy" doors in hellfire). I was wondering, is it possible(albeit slower) to bash through lockers that hold items for Alyssa? If it is that would be a really helpful thing to know.
---
"Comfort and happiness..."~Rinoa Heartilly
#2Nowhere_is_herePosted 5/31/2012 11:00:15 PM
As far as i know, it's not possible. Considering you can do it to some doors, you would think it was possible. Then again, i guess it would kinda defeat the purpose of Alyssa's lock pick. Of course, there's never anything to brag about in them so i guess it's just a little something extra for Alyssa players.
#3Arrogant_GuyPosted 6/6/2012 9:18:28 AM
no
---
Basicly i think that is the reason that gave you this ingnorant shelfish thinking that you are so perfect killing ignorant guysBravo!-snaker1
#4RE2LeonSPosted 6/19/2012 11:46:01 AM
No, there are certain lockers in the game that will only open with Alyssa's lockpick. The only one I can really think of right now is 1F in DD in front of the elevator.
---
My views on DLC, if it takes longer for me to work to pay for it than actually play it, it's not worth it. Don't buy Capcom games! GamerTag - RE2LeonS