This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

FFXI featured in Guiness book of world records twice. Pics inside.

#1hotpiercedguyPosted 3/4/2009 10:48:18 PM
Sorry for the crap quality. Blame my new iPhone (more likely my inability to take pics).

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b146/hotpiercedguy/2215277e.jpg

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b146/hotpiercedguy/18dd23df.jpg

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b146/hotpiercedguy/9a2fc62a.jpg

Blurry pics are blurry.

---
HPG is the Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the End. To him who is thirsty HPG will give to drink without cost from the spring of the poison of his Mandau.-KO
#2CorkadilePosted 3/4/2009 10:51:17 PM
Blame my new iPhone (more likely my inability to take pics).

I've had one for awhile, the phone takes pretty horrid pictures. The inability to do so much as zoom is also absurd. Tho I think those might just be blurry because you moved a little, have to be really damn steady while tapping the screen, which is damn near impossible.
---
"Well played you hilarious bastard." - Anime Fan87
"You know you did something stupid when Corkadile won't even help you." - Keeper Orland
#3aragtagoPosted 3/4/2009 10:53:41 PM
When did the GBWR turn into a giant pile of suck? Do they just throw anything in there now? What happened to cool stuff like fat twins on motorcycles?

---
Here is a sig that isn't outdated.
#4hotpiercedguy(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2009 10:58:51 PM
Toughest enemy in a Final Fantasy game
Game: Final Fantasy XI
Publisher: Square Enix
Until September 2008, the most powerful enemy in a Final Fantasy game was the Pandemonium Warden (C), a shape-changing villain in Final Fantasy XI. The monster proved too powerful for most players to defeat and Square Enix released a game update that significantly reduced the beast's abilities.

First RPG to prompt a change in State law
Game: Final Fantasy XI
Publisher: Square Enix
When Alan Edwards of Illinois, USA, tried to cancel his Final Fantasy XI account, he soon found that there was nowhere online to allow him to do so. (LOL) This prompted his parents, Frank and Linda, to call on their friend State Representative Raymond Paul, who introduced a successful bill that forces all internet gaming companies to provide a method of online cancellation for residents of the state of Illinois.

---
HPG is the Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the End. To him who is thirsty HPG will give to drink without cost from the spring of the poison of his Mandau.-KO
#5Travieso9Posted 3/4/2009 11:01:03 PM
The inability to do so much as zoom is also absurd.

Probably because most phones use a digital zoom, increasing size at the cost of quality. If the quality's already terrible, making it worse it probably a bad idea.
---
Happy peanuts soar over chocolate-covered mountaintops and waterfalls of caramel, prancing nougat in the meadows sings a song of satisfaction to the world.
#6TaterzzPosted 3/5/2009 1:01:27 AM
wasn't there a linkshell that beat PW? i've been away for too long so i couldn't tell if it was a joke or serious post, so i'm assuming it was a joke. also, lol@not being able to cancel his subscription. i hope that kid doesn't plan on making it to college...
---
You just lost the game.
#7CorkadilePosted 3/5/2009 1:10:45 AM
Yes, a group beat PW.
---
"You know you did something stupid when Corkadile won't even help you." - Keeper Orland
#8TaterzzPosted 3/5/2009 1:36:26 AM
do you happen to know where the info was posted cork? something that big i can imagine would be pretty big news. i am curious to how they managed to beat it.
---
You just lost the game.
#9SykotikmonkPosted 3/5/2009 1:38:07 AM
inb4 Typhail or SS being butthurt.
#10CorkadilePosted 3/5/2009 1:39:52 AM
It was all over BG, look there.
---