This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The warping quest between Jeuno and Aht Urhgan...

#1FelixTrapperPosted 3/5/2009 8:47:08 AM
So I did the quest in Jeuno and in Windurst. Got my key items and stuff. Went to AU. Talked to that mithra lady thats in charge of the mercenaries. She gave me 2 imperial coins and a supplies package for some quest.

I could care less about that, i want to be able to warp between Jeuno and this town. How do I do it? I tried trading 300g to several NPCs there but nothing ever happened...
#2scottb32198Posted 3/5/2009 8:52:18 AM
Jeuno > WG, NPC in upper jeuno, you pay 300g

WG> Jeuno, warp taru on upper level near moghouse, charges 1 imperial silver.

---
Devious movements in your eyes, Moved me from relief,
Breath comes out... white clouds with your lies, And filters through me.
#3Harle00Posted 3/5/2009 8:53:13 AM
Warping from Jeuno to Aht Urghan or Aht Urghan to Jeuno?

For Jeuno to Aht Urghan, there's an NPC in Far East drab near the Windy airship, which costs 300g.

For Aht Urghan to Jeuno, there's a direct flight across from Whitegate MH at the cost of 1 Imperial Silver Coin (This taru will also warp you to nation of allegiance for same price if willing). There's a free warp taru who has a chance of sending you directly to Jeuno, but will more than likely send you to one of the surrounding zones (this comes at some price as you won't be able to use the direct flight taru for a period of time).
---
If it doesn't hurt, you're not doing it right.
#4FelixTrapper(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2009 8:54:29 AM
How do I get more Imperial Silver Coins? are they pricey?
#5Harle00Posted 3/5/2009 8:55:43 AM
100 Imperial Standing points for 1 Imperial Silver Coin.

IS works the same as CP.
---
If it doesn't hurt, you're not doing it right.
#6scottb32198Posted 3/5/2009 8:56:28 AM
Trade Imperial Standing points (gotten from having sanction while leveling in TOAU zones) for the coins at the vendor. Or you can get them from AH. Or, there are usually like 20 people sitting around the warp taru with coins in their bazaar. On my server theyre about 1k per coin.

---
Devious movements in your eyes, Moved me from relief,
Breath comes out... white clouds with your lies, And filters through me.
#7FelixTrapper(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2009 9:02:03 AM
Thanks a lot!
#8Hubsch2016Posted 3/5/2009 9:18:46 AM
There is also a free warp Taru in Al Zhabi as you exit your Mog House to your right. However, he is the amateur little brother of the Whitegate warp taru, and as such he will only warp to "around jeuno" - that is to say that you have the chance of ending of in Ru'Lude Gardens, but you also may end up in Batallia Downs, Sauromugue Champaign, or Rolanberry Fields (just outside Jueno though).

Now, if you use him, the Whitegate one will scold you the next time you speak and you'll have to wait until the next in-game day to use his services again. He'll only send you to Jeuno the first time, but he can then resume warping you to your home nation after that.

Personally, I have my Home Point set at the Home Point crystal in Port Bastok (my home nation). About 100 feet away from that crystal is the NPC that will warp you to Whitegate for 300gil. So basically, if I need to get to my home nation, I use Warp (as BLM). If I need to quickly get to Whitegate, I warp, then talk to the NPC 100 feet away and am in Whitegate. And, if I need to get to Jeuno, I use the free warp taru and I'm pretty much there.

I know 100 IS is nothing, but I don't need to spend it when I utilize the above setup.

- If you're from Windurst, you can do the same thing as me, setting your Home Point in Windurst Woods and speaking with the NPC Ibwam at G-10.
- If you're from San d'Oria, the NPC is Amutiyaal at L-6 in Southern San d'Oria
- And if you want to use Jeuno, the NPC is Ajithaam at G-5 of Upper Jeuno

Good luck!

---
www.Hubsch2016.com
The Race Begins Now.
#9DarkPhoenix9999Posted 3/5/2009 3:37:43 PM
The NPC for Jeuno > Whitegate is in Upper Jeuno, not Port Jeuno. He is near the exit gate to Battalia Downs, almost directly across from the Signet Guard.

I believe you are getting confused with Sagheera, the Limbus NPC.