The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Destrier Beret

#1RaidenGrayPosted 5/17/2011 12:01:25 AM
So I got FFXI, I got this new fangled that came with the game as a bonus. I then equip said hat and use it and I turn into an egg. Now I'm stuck as an egg and I don't know how to hatch into the full on costume form, or even go back to my regular self.

Long story short, I"m an egg and I need to open up already before I crack.
HALP!
---
GamerTag: Jeffreh
"When in doubt. Yiff it out"
#2Johnny the MasterPosted 5/17/2011 12:08:05 AM
just cancel the egg buff
#3bungiefanPosted 5/17/2011 12:08:49 AM
You toggle to your status effects and remove the egg effect manually, like cancelling any status buff, and you hatch as a chocobo. The longer you stay an egg, the faster you can move when you leave the egg.

The button that expands your chat log switches to examining status effects if you press it once more. Pressing Confirm on a buff, instead of an enfeeble, cancells the effect.
---
http://bungiefan.tripod.com/psbbn_01.html
My PlayStation2 HDD guide. Made with a Japanese PS2 with a HDD and PSBBN 0.20-0.31.
#4BubbleGumCrisisPosted 5/18/2011 12:46:04 PM
How do I get my Destrier? I assumed it be in my delivery box but it wasn't.
---
Dane Cook, Larry the Cable Guy, and Carlos Mencia are the unholy trinity of mediocre comedians making America severely not funny. - Some guy.
#5CorkadilePosted 5/18/2011 2:01:51 PM
One of the moogles right outside a Mog House will give you it. The Festive Moogle.
---
This guy is not what he pretends to be. He's the Devil.
#6whippit138Posted 5/19/2011 12:09:42 PM
I bought the abyssea collection, just to save 10 bucks on the abyssea content since I did not buy it yet, and the beret was a nice bonus. I was putting off leveling rdm, and it was stuck at 12 for a while. I want to level it for an option to subjob while I level dragoon. The hat is pretty awesome, just in the fact that it takes care of my refresh and regen, and getting them from the field manual only helps me to keep going indefinitely. The defense is pretty nice, too. Not a bad little gift. It's just a shame it can't be given to other characters on your account.
---
xbox live- Anon138, PS3- SpookyDonkee